Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I got indirectly accused of ableism by a woke-spawn

SecularNeo-Khazar

SecularNeo-Khazar

Mixedcell
★★★★★
I know some sign language and there was this deaf person :fuk: walking past the bus stop at which I and two other foids were at (I stood the furthest away)

The dude (around 33 years old, bald, a normie in looks, barely 6 ft) had a tablet and asked for directions.

Like, use your phone and google maps or buy yourself a small router you can walk with to connect your tablet too smh.:feelsEhh:

Neither of the foids knew where the shit he wanted to go was (it was some irish styled pub) because they were 15 year old stundets outside of the city I live in and came to school only (I assumed that because they entered a private bus that drove to a place called Lisia Góra).

So, I decided to help. :feelsXmas:

While gesturing :feelsLightsaber: you can talk to make the task easier for you. It was a long time since I gestured, therefore I mispelled a few words and some I had forgotten how to sign, during that moment I endulged into what these two bitches called excessive mannerism :feelsree:. I was simply louder, more theathtrical, so that he could read from my lips while I signed the letters.

I could've used the tablet at this point that he had but I wanted to use the opportunity to get rid of the rust from skill, so I went on with it.

I finished, he knew where to go and then it started.

A minute of silence passed, then came the comment I mentioned earlier. :reeeeee::reeeeee: I didn't respond. I win, I lose. I lose, I lose.

The way you conversed could have made him uncomfortable, because you gesticulated inordinantly, like... (here she made a pause) it could've come off as mocking.

Nigga, please kill me :feelsrope: HOW ELSE DO YOU EXPECT ME TO DO IT???

fucking foids whine about everything

this is what happens if you engage females
NEVER help anyone on the streat, this is what the world has come to