Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I got played

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
Knew this girl since middle school, we just started talking in August this year, she was being weirdly flirtatious with me despite me being insecure about my looks. I eventually become too cocky and asked her out, to which she said yes. But wait! Read the rest of the story before you shit on me for having a girlfriend. Long story short she never loved me and ended up reporting me to the cops in attempt to ruin my life. She is the reason I began to despise foids, this despicable wicked bitch thought it was funny to play with my emotions then dump me to see me suffer and try to ruin me. Checked her Instagram yesterday to see what she was up to ever since she did me like that, and she already has a gigachad bf who she looks happy with, and I cannot describe how angry that makes me feel. She doesn't deserve that happiness. She's a whore who thinks it's funny to play with lonely men's emotions. It's my fault, should have known better not to mess with whores, but I just wanted a girlfriend. Hey at least I became redpilled from my mistakes I guess.

S.R.B - I'll provide details on another occasion.

Femoids love manipulation.

What did she tell the cops about you? :feelshehe:

“Eww this creep is stalking me!”:foidSoy:

Or something to that effect? :feelsUgh:

BTW, it’s far more likely that you’re black pilled now as one of us in addition to being red pilled. :blackpill::redpill:

Red pill is useful knowledge that every man should know but it really only benefits Chad/normie sex havers since having it’s knowledge can facilitate their continued access to a particular favored “hole”. :foidSoy::heart::heart::heart::soy:

What did she tell the cops about you? :feelshehe:

“Eww this creep is stalking me!”:foidSoy:

Or something to that effect? :feelsUgh:

BTW, it’s far more likely that you’re black pilled now as one of us in addition to being red pilled. :blackpill::redpill:

Red pill is useful knowledge that every man should know but it really only benefits Chad/normie sex havers since having it’s knowledge can facilitate their continued access to a particular favored “hole”. :foidSoy::heart::heart::heart::soy:
she knew that i was into the true crime community if you catch my drift

Did she kiss you or had sex with you? All foids monkey branch, maybe you were unfortunate for giga chad to appear, if she gave you a chance other might also.

Did she kiss you or had sex with you? All foids monkey branch, maybe you were unfortunate for giga chad to appear, if she gave you a chance other might also.
nope she didn't

i don't think she was giving me a chance

the fact she dumped me out of no where one day showing no signs of being fed up with me only then to report me to the cops and flex her giga chad bf makes me feel like she was playing me the whole time, and she probably was, she had a history of doing that but retarded desperate-for-a-girlfren me gave her a chance cus she got baker acted (florida thing, look it up if you don't know) and had to go to a psych ward over the summer and she said she got better mentally and wasn't a whore anymore like she was in middle school. my best guess is she thought it was funny at first because im this fucking nerd but then she saw that i was into things like true crime and saw that as an opportunity to fuck me over to get me off her back

i don't think she was giving me a chance

the fact she dumped me out of no where one day showing no signs of being fed up with me only then to report me to the cops and flex her giga chad bf makes me feel like she was playing me the whole time, and she probably was, she had a history of doing that but retarded desperate-for-a-girlfren me gave her a chance cus she got baker acted (florida thing, look it up if you don't know) and had to go to a psych ward over the summer and she said she got better mentally and wasn't a whore anymore like she was in middle school. my best guess is she thought it was funny at first because im this fucking nerd but then she saw that i was into things like true crime and saw that as an opportunity to fuck me over to get me off her back
Girls like drama and attention, she was most likely using you for fun because she was bored. Fucking bitch i hope she burns in hell.

were you guys in a relationship or just dates? why do you think she was leading you on?
in middle school she was a massive hoe.
would lead boys on for dick pics and make fun of them in a girls gc (thank god i never sent any), and she also sold nudes on instagram to old men in 8th grade

but im retarded for giving her the benefit of the doubt that she fixed her act and its ultimately my fault, but this made me swallow a massive :redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill: on women so i don't regret anything because i learned from it and now im here posting on incels.is

we just started talking in August this year, she was being weirdly flirtatious with me. asked her out, to which she said yes.
The state of this forum ...
yes, there are crazy bitches out there who will do stuff like this, but the fact that she even talked to you, flirted with you, went on a fucking date with you proves that you aren't incel.

if that happened to me i would rape her

in middle school she was a massive hoe.
would lead boys on for dick pics and make fun of them in a girls gc (thank god i never sent any), and she also sold nudes on instagram to old men in 8th grade

but im retarded for giving her the benefit of the doubt that she fixed her act and its ultimately my fault, but this made me swallow a massive :redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill: on women so i don't regret anything because i learned from it and now im here posting on incels.is
Sorry you went through that, woman dont have a soul, they are proud of being the "bad bitch"

Girls like drama and attention, she was most likely using you for fun because she was bored. Fucking bitch i hope she burns in hell.
r
The state of this forum ...
yes, there are crazy bitches out there who will do stuff like this, but the fact that she even talked to you, flirted with you, went on a fucking date with you proves that you aren't incel.
read the rest of the forum, she was playing me cus she thought it was funny, she didn't really like me

read the rest of the forum, she was playing me cus she thought it was funny, she didn't really like me
I read it all bro. I'm so ugly foids don't even want to play me, fml

sorry i accidentally responded earlier with "r" it was a mistake lol

she got sexually assaulted as a kid and self harms

born to whore:worryfeels:

sorry i accidentally responded earlier with "r" it was a mistake lol

she got sexually assaulted as a kid and self harms

born to whore:worryfeels:
Shes damaged in the head probably, this might come weird from someone who has his own share of mental problems and craziness but youre better off without her, she would only bring you troubles.

Shes damaged in the head probably, this might come weird from someone who has his own share of mental problems and craziness but youre better off without her, she would only bring you troubles.
yeah you're right

being lonely just fucking sucks but that is what i am doomed for ig

I know brother.:fuk:
i guess that one benefit that came out of being played by a mentally ill thot is being redpilled on foids and discovering this community of fellow loners who can't get laid and share my same views:feelsaww:

i guess that one benefit that came out of being played by a mentally ill thot is being redpilled on foids and discovering this community of fellow loners who can't get laid and share my same views:feelsaww:
:feelsokman: Its better to know the truth even if it hurts.