Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I got rejected by a Charlie Damelio look alike

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I got rejected by a Charlie Damelio look alike today if I was Chad she would’ve gave me her number I hate how looks matters so much why can’t women just not be shallow

I got rejected by a Sydney Sweeney look alike

Come on we all know you’re too much of an insecure chronic fapper to even approach a toilet.

No it was online I’m not surprised tho straight up asking for a girl’s number rarely works for sub 8 males
Dating app? Discord?

I got rejected by foids

Did you improve your personality? I'll try soon, maybe that's my problem.
Idk how I can improve my 5'7 non-NT subhuman-faced personality.
I did my best.

Idk how I can improve my 5'7 non-NT subhuman-faced personality.
I did my best.
Then fuck soyciety, nuclear war and/or apocalypse is humankind's solution: aka Great Reset.

She looks like a man. Never got the appeal.

I got rejected by a Charlie Damelio look alike today if I was Chad she would’ve gave me her number I hate how looks matters so much why can’t women just not be shallow
Bruh literally same shit happened to me yesterday. Honestly, women can just go to hell. I ain't wasting my time talking to a bitch any more than I have to anymore. It's only worth it if you're Chad.

@Splintercel345 Splintercel haha nice username