Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I group of teen girls walked past me. You won't believe what happened.

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Jk. You will believe what happened. Cuz this happens all the time and I've made numerous threads on this. I ain't Makin dis for attention I'm just venting so u can just bookmark this and read it later if u want.

After they walk past me one dem says "that guy was so weird" and they all giggled.

Bruh can someone just insult me directly instead of doing it behind my back so I have more incentive to insult you back or maybe even possibly spawn the wither in Minecraft.

Fucking hate normies and foids. They're nothing on their own and when they're on their own is when they don't do anything. They are complete pussies and only do stuff like that when they're with other people to impress them. @The_Rothschilds pls let me help u guys I'm not a part of the system me eyes b wide open to the reality

Why do you tolerate being talked about like that?

Why do you tolerate being talked about like that?
Retributing against foids is often suicide, they can scream rape or harassment and every cuck within a 20 lightyear radius will beat you to death.

They always do it behind my back after they've already walked past me
Turn around and firmly ask them what they fuck they just said about you and make them shit their pants then. Stand up for yourself.

After they walk past me one dem says "that guy was so weird" and they all giggled.
Bruh can someone just insult me directly instead of doing it behind my back
Back

shouldn't you be in the sewers bucko?

Download

Should’ve gone ape

Retributing against foids is often suicide, they can scream rape or harassment and every cuck within a 20 lightyear radius will beat you to death.
Bruh Ur avi made me so confused for a sec

Jk. You will believe what happened. Cuz this happens all the time and I've made numerous threads on this. I ain't Makin dis for attention I'm just venting so u can just bookmark this and read it later if u want.

Bruh can someone just insult me directly instead of doing it behind my back so I have more incentive to insult you back or maybe even possibly spawn the wither in Minecraft.

Fucking hate normies and foids. They're nothing on their own and when they're on their own is when they don't do anything. They are complete pussies and only do stuff like that when they're with other people to impress them. @The_Rothschilds pls let me help u guys I'm not a part of the system me eyes b wide open to the reality
Back in my day if that happened you'd throw a Big Gulp at them.

The boy that posted wolf.

Turn around and firmly ask them what they fuck they just said about you and make them shit their pants then. Stand up for yourself.

that'd just make them mock him even more

thERe is a bettER option

yes, foids called me weird sometimes indirectly too. Weird just means ugly though

that'd just make them mock him even more

thERe is a bettER option
Oh please, only an AMateur would CHOse that option, it’s so misogynistic and scary!

FOID LOGIC

Weird, Creepy, Awkward = Ugly

Didn't read but stop making up stories that never happened.

Get the fuck off this site you fucking gay fakecel

If you're not ugly enough to get laughed and pointed at in the street gtfo of here

To think that I would lie about this shows you don't have any idea what it's like to be an incel

Bruh. People WILL and DO laugh at you for being "weird" (really, mostly ugly or dwarf level short, although actual weirdness works too).
They say they don't and that they're good people but ALWAYS remember that people's ACTIONS speak louder than their WORDS.
These people's words agree with their body language and attitude as a group because they can afford to be honest.
They will lie when they feel endangered or empowered over you to show off and virtue signal or in self defense against your upset.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back