Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] i had a dream that i punched a woman in the face

Wish you would just explain it more rather than making us act like FBIcels and forcing the information out of you.

...did she do something in the dream to provoke you like talk shit or attack you?

Wish you would just explain it more rather than making us act like FBIcels and forcing the information out of you.
...did she do something in the dream to provoke you like talk shit or attack you?
it was at a clinic, basically i had an argument with a receptionist and punched her in the face. the night before i went to sleep i was reading a big ass thread about covid19 vaccine. i think that thread might have triggered me to have this dream. yes i'm an antivaxxer.

if someone is forcing a vaccination onto me whilst trying to restrain me, i will punch them.

it was at a clinic, basically i had an argument with a receptionist and punched her in the face. the night before i went to sleep i was reading a big ass thread about covid19 vaccine. i think that thread might have triggered me to have this dream. yes i'm an antivaxxer.

if someone is forcing a vaccination onto me whilst trying to restrain me, i will punch them.
You hate needles?

You hate needles?
He probably believes that vaccines are harmful

Lots of people (almost entirely conservative leaning people) are against the COVID-19 vaccines

Lots of people (almost entirely conservative leaning people) are against the COVID-19 vaccines
They are harmful

@FlamingCel

it's not even about needles it's about forced injection of a malicious substance into your body.
I don’t believe the COVID-19 vaccines are malicious but yeah I wouldn’t wanna be forced to get a shot without my consent

They are harmful

@FlamingCel
The fatality rates for them are extremely low

only one that seems to have issues is the Johnson & Johnson vaccine that the FDA is recalling due to concerns of blood clotting

I know that. But wondering since he's autist like most of us you ever get that anxiety of needles ded srs. Maybe it's me alone.

yikes sweaty you are not entitled to kill someone in your own dreams.

Trigerrred

I know that. But wondering since he's autist like most of us you ever get that anxiety of needles ded srs. Maybe it's me alone.
I have a huge fear of needles but I barely felt the 1st dose Moderna shot and wasn’t even nervous when I went in for the second

I dreamt I had a girlfriend last night, woke up and I had no one but misery by my side

The fatality rates for them are extremely low

only one that seems to have issues is the Johnson & Johnson vaccine that the FDA is recalling due to concerns of blood clotting

needle anxiety was a thing for me until middle-school.

>1637

very small number compared to the vaccines given

>Utah woman

No evidence that the Moderna vaccine caused or contributed to her death

>1637

very small number compared to the vaccines given

>Utah woman

No evidence that the Moderna vaccine caused or contributed to her death
stay bluepilled

needle anxiety was a thing for me until middle-school.
Same. Nowadays I have given up so much I don't care what happens to me. Shit makes my arms feel like jelly

enjoy permanent lockdown
lockdown for a virus with 99.99% survival rate as long as you are below 70 years old. 97% survival rate above age 70

was that all?

lockdown for a virus with 99.99% survival rate as long as you are below 70 years old. 97% survival rate above age 70
It has still killed over a million people and even 1% of the entire population is a stupid amount of people

It has still killed over a million people and even 1% of the entire population is a stupid amount of people
And most of those statistics are overblown for political agenda to lock down the population. For example, someone will get a heart attack at the same time of having covid... They will still count that as a covid death.

That's why liberal states had such high covid case counts... They were overreporting their numbers to try make Trump look bad.

And most of those statistics are overblown for political agenda to lock down the population. For example, someone will get a heart attack at the same time of having covid... They will still count that as a covid death.

That's why liberal states had such high covid case counts... They were overreporting their numbers to try make Trump look bad.
Actually in liberal states like my state of Illinois they never got as bad as places like Florida and Texas

eh I don’t really feel like debating COVID shit so I will just end this argument by smoking meth and dying

I dreamt I had a girlfriend last night, woke up and I had no one but misery by my side
Same 2 days ago again. Was the most intense and vivid one so far. I completely remember the dream still, what she looked like, the pure joy when i cuddled her... And i rarely remember dreams. Actually fucking brutal.

Actually in liberal states like my state of Illinois they never got as bad as places like Florida and Texas

eh I don’t really feel like debating COVID shit so I will just end this argument by smoking meth and dying
I feel that's a good decision since this chat with you made me drop a couple of IQ points.

I feel that's a good decision since this chat with you made me drop a couple of IQ points.
Your IQ was already 0, buddy :feelsthink:

jk jk

Your IQ was already 0, buddy :feelsthink:

jk jk
Covid is a political battle. It has nothing to do with the disease itself but keeping the population under control.

1 million dead is nothing. We've had flus that killed more people than that and we didn't lock down for it.

Covid is a political battle. It has nothing to do with the disease itself but keeping the population under control.
how does it help keeping the population under control?

how does it help keeping the population under control?
"Wear your masks! Stay distanced from others! Stay home! Don't travel! Obey government's mandates! Only go where we permit you to go!"

It simply opens up for more government authority over our personal lives.

"Wear your masks! Stay distanced from others! Stay home! Don't travel! Obey government's mandates! Only go where we permit you to go!"

absolutely. i though you were talking about reducing the human population itself, well covid isn't very effective with reducing population lol.

but you can't profit from people are are 6 foot under, so that doesn't make any sense.

i remember reading something with these tags: #billgate's vaccine, #population control in africa, #sterilization. have you ever heard about it?

absolutely. i though you were talking about reducing the human population itself, well covid isn't very effective with reducing population lol.

but you can't profit from people are are 6 foot under, so that doesn't make any sense.

i remember reading something with these tags: #billgate's vaccine, #population control in africa, #sterilization. have you ever heard about it?
Nah I don't think covid is used to control human population. They are using covid to control human behavior.

Government is more powerful today than they've ever been before. They can tell you whether you can go outside or not. They can shut down your business if they decide it is "not essential".

Now think about that... Government being powerful? As an incel, you should know that's a bad thing since we're being monitored by the government for "hate speech" on this site.

But no, I have not heard of the sterilization thing in Africa. Sounds a bit of a nutcase theory to me. Although Bill Gates is pure evil.

Well I think another reason why COVID was an issue is there was no preventative measure against it before vaccines were developed

and because it can spread just as easily as the flu without any way to fight it other than trying to avoid it it would have been really bad if massive amounts of the population and various times got sick and couldn’t go to work school

also for some that recovered from COVID their lungs got permanently fucked up

my parents are both in their 60s and overweight so I am taking not trying to get them sick seriously

Well I think another reason why COVID was an issue is there was no preventative measure against it before vaccines were developed

and because it can spread just as easily as the flu without any way to fight it other than trying to avoid it it would have been really bad if massive amounts of the population and various times got sick and couldn’t go to work school

also for some that recovered from COVID their lungs got permanently fucked up

my parents are both in their 60s and overweight so I am taking not trying to get them sick seriously
Sure you can take necessary precaution however it shouldn't be the government's right to tell you to be careful or not.

The problem is the government is exploiting this situation to gain power and there is nobody to stop them. If you don't think that there's always power hungry people who want to gain power over others, then you have never read a history book.

I had a dream I slapped this foid that I know (I don't even particularly dislike her). It was in a place with those display freezer things like at a grocery store or convenient store. When I slapped her she slammed into the glass door and it shattered and she fell on the ground I stepped toward her and she screamed. Strange.