Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I had a dream...

gotet

gotet

Legend
★★★★
And in that dream I would gather thousands of hot and sexy girls. I would impregnate them and the baby girls would be thrown off a cliff just like the Spartans would do to weak baby boys. I would raise these men to be high iq and capable soldiers.

I would become a modern day Genghis Khan breeding an army of subhuman incels. We would keep hot and sexy girls in concentration camps where they would be subject to experiments and function as breeding cattle to grow my armies.

We would capture Chads and make them fight in gladiator battles unarmed against fierce beasts for our entertainment. I would release my incel army on the world and conquer it. Making Chad go extinct. Only high iq incels would thrive.

My bred incels would learn to be proficient killers like Seung Hui Cho with exceptional intellects and we would claim dominance over the entire globe.

Of course we would also destroy all niggers.

did u koom pants when u woke up

If MLK had said this I'd celebrate MLK day every day.

And in that dream I would gather thousands of hot and sexy girls. I would impregnate them and the baby girls would be thrown off a cliff just like the Spartans would do to weak baby boys. I would raise these men to be high iq and capable soldiers.

I would become a modern day Genghis Khan breeding an army of subhuman incels. We would keep hot and sexy girls in concentration camps where they would be subject to experiments and function as breeding cattle to grow my armies.

We would capture Chads and make them fight in gladiator battles unarmed against fierce beasts for our entertainment. I would release my incel army on the world and conquer it. Making Chad go extinct. Only high iq incels would thrive.

My bred incels would learn to be proficient killers like Seung Hui Cho with exceptional intellects and we would claim dominance over the entire globe.

Of course we would also destroy all niggers.
No. Relatively recent excavations at so called Kaedas pit near Sparta did indeed reveal bones of people thrown in it, but they were all male. ...

Sorry to burst your bubble, But all the victims of this was male.

Great minds think alike.

No. Relatively recent excavations at so called Kaedas pit near Sparta did indeed reveal bones of people thrown in it, but they were all male. ...

Sorry to burst your bubble, But all the victims of this was male.
That's what I said! I would throw the baby girls of the cliff just like the Spartans would do to baby boys they deemed to weak.

People on here have the craziest fucking dreams where they conquer the world while I dream of eating a bagel or getting torn apart by mountain lions.

Im going to sleep rn so hopefully Ill dream of it too.

I have a dream that one day incels would not be judged by their looks but by the content of their character.