Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I had a social interaction today!

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
Was riding my bike through my shit neighborhood (my front tire was not punctured after all, or is it?) and saw this 16 year old guy I briefly met before and slapped him up. We walked to his house while talking about some things, how he has like 5 felonies and got his license suspended after he ran from the cops while drunk driving and spent time in jail. How his dad is in prison. We talked about cars a bit, rappers, and drugs. I asked him if he had weed but none of his plugs sold for $10/gram so we went to the guy who I tripped acid with's house to ask him for his plug but his mother answered and told me she hadn't seen him for two days (prob having orgies with his friends to celebrate graduating), so I walked partway back to his house then left him. The whole time I could smell a distinct shit smell emanating from him from as far as 5 feet away. At one point he pulled up his shirt for a second and I could see the top of his pubes no homo.

This story sounds sus as fuck just saying. Sounds like you guys were looking for a place to fuck each other in the ass tbh

fuck no he smelled like literal shit and couldn't even make a convincing trap

I do not have them most days

You were my first and last social interaction tbh.

Sounds like a day a normie would have.

why are you friends with so much druggies

Sounds like you had some fun

I’m happy for you. I hope this is the beginning of a positive upward change in your life.

That was quite the ascension.

Nice, at least you had fun

How the fuck are you this NT

You're truly a King.

Reminder that he had sex while visibly having shit on his body and smelling terrible while you will die a virgin.

That's the most we incels can hope for