Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I had a terrible nightmare this night and I still have not recovered from it

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
In this nightmare an old friend of mine (one of my best friends from childhood) goes insane and start talking gibberish. I talk to his younger brother and he says the sides of his brain don't communicate well (wtf?) I remember feeling a deep feeling of sadness about losing him, and I can still feel it. I couldn't help but send him a message online just to talk to him and see if everything is alright, as dumb as this might sound.

Have you ever had a dream that crushed your soul?

I think I've had dreams of that kind long ago. I can't remember now.

I had a good dream last night tbh ngl

I had a dream I made up with an old friend in school. During the dream I was living out adolescent adventures that I’ve never experienced. Woke up so frustrated I couldn’t go to class.

In this nightmare an old friend of mine (one of my best friends from childhood) goes insane and start talking gibberish. I talk to his younger brother and he says the sides of his brain don't communicate well (wtf?)

'A lobotomy, or leucotomy, is a form of psychosurgery, a neurosurgical treatment of a mental disorder that involves severing connections in the brain's prefrontal cortex. Most of the connections to and from the prefrontal cortex, the anterior part of the frontal lobes of the brain, are severed.'

yes once had sleep paralysis and some entity said let me in and I was paralyzed for solid 5 minutes or something and great headaches rest of day. really brutal

I had a good dream last night tbh ngl
Normally my dreams are neutral (as a child I would have scary nightmares frequently and waked up)

But in this year alone I must've had like 1 or 2 nightmares which were sad instead of scary, the vast majority of my dreams I am going in some sort of urban adventure, and they always involve a crowd of people for some reason, they are interesting though.