Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I had auburn blonde hair when I was a toddler

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
I was looking at old photos and saw this. Plus my cousin was literally blonde until like 7 or 8 . Now I'm wondering what kind of mystery meat went into making us

I had red hair when I was younger as well.
Luckily it got darker with age.
Ginner pill is brutal.

Tales from the slums of Karachi.

“I had auburn blonde hair when I was a toddler”​

IMG 2688

@Pixycel

You miss your blonde hair?

Mogs me, I always was a ginger nigger even as a smol boi

Tales from the slums of Karachi.
Just another coping-curry trying to assert his proximity to Whites.

I have noticed that it's always Curries & Sands(albeit at a somewhat lesser extent) who do this the most by far.

@wereq thoughts?

You mentioned a trait that's mostly common among whites dumbass.
Blondes are a minority lol. Plus plenty of non europeans have these features. Like steppe people

Blondes are a minority lol. Plus plenty of non europeans have these features. Like steppe people
Blondes are a minority but it's most commonly found among whites.

The Steppe group curries descended from resemble modern day North Indians.
Exactly. My hair color currently is medium-light "golden" brown, but I was a dirty blonde when younger.

Even amongst my Central Italian side of the family, most of them have shades of brown from dark-brown to lighter brown & a few have blue or green eyes. Even the ones who do have darker hair & eyes have a different sort of darker hair & eye color type as opposed to most non-whites: Texture looks very different, and it's not actually black hair or eyes, but just darker shades of brown. This was common amongst ANF(Anatolian Neolithic Farmers) which most Italians & South Europeans are rich in DNA wise.

Last edited:
The fact that this thread exists contradicts his opinion.
Never said anything about whites nigger. Keep coping lmao
This proves the point even more: He mentioned a trait which is almost exclusively common amongst Whites which he claimed to once have, which thus proves he wishes to assert a proximity to Whites.

Only very few Non-Whites have these features, and oftentimes, this is due to the fact that Whites at one point were in this region but due to wars, migrations, etc were replaced.

The Steppe group curries descended from resemble modern day North Indians.
Thry did not. They probably looked like Central Europeans mixed with MENA

I need a white blonde gf tbh else im staying on .is till Master dies and i become the owner

They were the Sintashta/Andronovo who were roughly 2/3 Yamnaya
I see, but they did not genetically impact the Curry population much, if at all I would imagine.

Whereas for Southern Europe they contributed a decent chunk, but ANF-EEF were very similar anyways & shared many alleles & haplogroups. Not to mention many north Euros have good chunks of ANF-EEF also.

I mainly know of European-White genetic makeup as well as some African & MENA. I need to learn more about South Asian & East/SouthEast Asian genetics.

Last edited:
This proves the point even more: He mentioned a trait which is almost exclusively common amongst Whites which he claimed to once have, which thus proves he wishes to assert a proximity to Whites.
Disproven by the fact that non-europeans do have those features. Hence not exclusive. Don't put yourself on some pedestal lmao

Disproven by the fact that non-europeans do have those features. Hence not exclusive. Don't put yourself on some pedestal lmao
The fact non-europeans have them(very few of them ever do) proves that the region itself once had Europeans in it historically, thousands of years ago.

The fact non-europeans have them(very few of them ever do) proves that the region itself once had Europeans in it historically, thousands of years ago.
>literally regions not part of europe had europeans in it.

>literally regions not part of europe had europeans in it.

View attachment 1025562
You do realize things such as migrations can occur?

Look at the Yamnaya, they were Steppe people who nowadays constitute the majority of North European & a good chunk of South European DNA.

Last edited:
Not european so do not care
They were White, like I said, their DNA accounts for most or at least a good chunk of all European nowadays.

Cuck race war thread moment

I used to be 6' tall

I was looking at old photos and saw this. Plus my cousin was literally blonde until like 7 or 8 . Now I'm wondering what kind of mystery meat went into making us
I had dark blue eyes as a toddler. With age melanin increases and now my eyes are light brown.

Brutal man. I was 6’4” with blue eyes and a killer jawline when I was a toddler. Now I’m 5’4” and curry.