Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I had pedantic.speech when I was a kid

S

Sitchnatio

Recruit
★★★★★
I did that to appear more high.IQ, of course it was out of context and when I talked I never get to the point with few words but I liked to put it a lot of unusual words.
It worked in some subjects but I was a complete disaster in maths and scientific related subjects.

Now I'm self aware of this and I talk thinking if every word and I try to use a simple linguage/try to say normie thing but sometimes I have troubles because I can't focalize the concept I'm trying to say or I need to think and it lookes like I do pauses between words.

Do you think its autism or what?

Now I'm self aware of this and I talk thinking if every word and I try to use a simple linguage/try to say normie thing but sometimes I have troubles because I can't focalize the concept I'm trying to say or I need to think and it lookes like I do pauses between words.
Never related to any user here as much as you, most of the problems on your threads also happened/happen with me. Stay strong brother

Never related to any user here as much as you, most of the problems on your threads also happened/happen with me. Stay strong brother
Yeah he seems ok except fot the pedoantics thing.