Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I had some type of agoraphobia in the past

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
During my life I’ve had a few long gaps where I didn’t work. I just ldar all day. Forced to be use no money. One of the final times I did this, it got to the point where I rarely left my room. The thought of going out everyday and interacting with people seemed like the most difficult thing to do. I would see my dad and others leave for work every day and just be completely amazed at how they do it. One rare occasions that I did go out it was just to walk to the convenience store to get a Mtn Dew, and that was at 11pm.

I’m completely over this now. I work at ton and have been for years so I’m rarely home now. Looking back it was not fun. Has anyone had similar experience?

what made you get over your agoraphobia? i fucking hate leaving my room and even just going to the store feels like pure hell

what made you get over your agoraphobia? i fucking hate leaving my room and even just going to the store feels like pure hell
I think it was just exposure therapy. Eventually I got a fully time job and that turned things around.

that;s being short or being ugly