Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I had soy chocolate icecream

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

This system is contradicting of failing, and yet -
★★★★★
It tasted like absolute trash. It tasted like raw chocolate cake batter but mixed four tsp of lemon juice. How the fuck do people actually consume soy.

asia would not work without soysauce

I put soy on my rice when I make weeb meals

I consume soy, ngl.

Do not consume soy at all costs. Consume puss- I mean meat.
I consume soy, ngl.
I unironically liked strawberry soy milk when I was a little kid :cryfeels: :feelsrope:

strawberry milk is based but not the soy:soy:
Yeah tbh, it tasted very good but I stopped consuming anything that had soy in it after my dad told me to stop consuming faggot Far East shit. :feelshaha:

Why is the bugman so obsessed with taking things that are great with a little harmful risk and tires to make it "good" but ruins it every time?

Smoking is bad if you completely overdo it, so we made cool juicy flavour rainbow faggot vapes!
Chocolate makes fat if you completely overdo it, so we made shitty estrogen infested soy ice!

Fucking let people do what they think is right and use their common sense you leftist faggot. If they fuck up its their fault, but it was their free choice.

Why is the bugman so obsessed with taking things that are great with a little harmful risk and tires to make it "good" but ruins it every time?

Smoking is bad if you completely overdo it, so we made cool juicy flavour rainbow faggot vapes!
Chocolate makes fat if you completely overdo it, so we made shitty estrogen infested soy ice!

Fucking let people do what they think is right and use their common sense you leftist faggot. If they fuck up its their fault, but it was their free choice.
Tbh dude. I can’t get my mind on how humanity couldn’t invent cigarettes that didn’t harmed you. And no, we don’t want your faggot ass juul.

I had soy milk it tasted nice tbh