Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I had the first match of m life on Tinder

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
She disappeared as soon as I began typing a message. She certainly swiped by mistake. Never began.

Get off tinder :feelsbadman:

Get off tinder :feelsbadman:
Yeah, this shit is designed to fuck our mind. But still, just trying one more time. I've changed of geographic zone that's why.

You got balls for using Tinder. I wouldn't have the courage to install it again.

Using these apps can do a lot of damage to your mental health. Being rejected by dozens of females IRL is already bad enough. Being chain-rejected and ghosted by hundreds or thousands destroyed what little hope I had left.

You got balls for using Tinder. I wouldn't have the courage to install it again.
It's more despair than courage at this point. We live in a time where you can't meet a woman irl without being called a creep or a rapist. There's no third place to meet people. The only place is the fucking apps now.
Using these apps can do a lot of damage to your mental health. Being rejected by dozens of females IRL is already bad enough. Being chain-rejected and ghosted by hundreds or thousands destroyed what little hope I had left.
I know, I've already been through that too.

It's just that I wanted to try in another place.