Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I had to get glasses.

Septembercel

Septembercel

Ugly male
★★★★
My life only gets worse and worse,
I had to get glasses and now I look 10x worse.
I look like a beta male cuck.

:soy: glasses make you look intelligent :soy:

Been wearing glasses for over half of my life. I look like a no-life nerd with them
Without them, I look like a serial killer

Don't worry I never wear my glasses unless at home, you can easily go through life like a mole rat, it makes you less anxious when you don't know if people are staring at you or not and low inhib, not even kidding.

Don't worry I never wear my glasses unless at home, you can easily go through life like a mole rat, it makes you less anxious when you don't know if people are staring at you or not and low inhib, not even kidding.
Not wearing them makes my head hurt
:soy: glasses make you look intelligent :soy:

Honestly I have never even understood this, Who the fuck wants to look intelligent? Foids dont like intelligent people.

Had to wear glasses since basically when i was born. Recently i started using contacts but i still look ugly as shit.
Kill me.

Or be like me. I only wear my ugly ass glasses at home.

“I think guys with glasses are cute. Teehee.”
F47F2F88 9A04 40CD A183 C1C29B2B9BD7

Or be like me. I only wear my ugly ass glasses at home.

I have tried but I cant see anything and I start to lose my sense of balance,
My head also hurts so much that I cant stand it.

tbh I do this too If I cant properly see them I dont care about anything
“I think guys with glasses are cute. Teehee.”
View attachment 78501
*"I think chads with glasses are cute"

I only wear mine when I'm LDAR in my room. I won't leave my room with them on because the neighbors might see me through my living room window with on. I NEVER WEAR THEM TO THE BATHROOM BECAUSE GLASSES+MIRROR IS EXTREME SUICIDEFUEL. Just hit the lottery and lasikmax bro.

Been wearing glasses for over half of my life. I look like a no-life nerd with them
Without them, I look like a serial killer
This is true

It's kinda ironic how glasses help with are garbage genetics to let us see better, but glasses are like wearing a sign that were ugly genetic trash so it's like whats the point.Try to get prescription sunglasses so you can at least go out in the day without having the failo of wearing glasses and not having a chad face.

It's over

Never even began for glassescels

Face is everything so glasses wont change anything bro,once youre ugly youre always ugly

Been wearing glasses since i was 10

I was born with subhuman vision since day 1, thats why i was bad at sports and couldnt even take a glass of water properly, i always lost my toys even if they were in front of me and i cried

how the fuck did my parents didnt notice earlier lmao

Glasses in itself isnt the problem

Chad With stylish glasses still slay

"I'm a sapiosexual TEEHEE"
I don’t get the people that wear glasses are smart stereotype tbh. Two of the dumbest people I’ve ever known wore glasses.

Glasses just means that you’re eyesight is inferior. I wonder how people with inferior eyesight survived before glasses were a thing..

Glasses just means that you’re eyesight is inferior. I wonder how people with inferior eyesight survived before glasses were a thing..
they squinted for life 24/7 this is how asians originated tbh

I don't know why uggies moan about glasses, a nice big pair helps obscure your hideousness. But if it really bothers you, try going for unobtrusive semi or full rimless frames.

548 1280 detail

These are what I wear ATM.

Serious question though: why are sunglasses cool but the exact glasses with clear lenses unattractive?

He'd still be Ultrachad tbh
It would give off a totally different vibe though, the same as Clark Kent. Yet all that's changed are the lenses . . .