Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate agecucks more than anyone on earth

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
"Bro, she's only 17.9 and no 18! Our shitty meaningless laws mean that fucking someone before 18 is evil, even if there's no objective difference between 17 and 18 whatsoever" :soy:

Yeah, kill yourself if you're that retarded and nonsensical

"Bro, teens don't have the brainpower to consent to sex!" :soy:

Well how about you provide evidence for that claim you fucking gaylord? Who said teens don't have the mental capacity to consent? Teens are definitely mature enough to know what the fuck they're doing. How do I know that? Well I was a fucking teen myself at some point, and i'm sure as hell don't remember being mentally retarded back then. I could have certainly known what the fuck I was doing back then

"Bro, teens are innocent unicorns who don't know what they're doing!" :soy:

Teens are innocent? Says who? Teens engage in degenerate behaviors all the time, especially teen girls. I've seen girls claiming scissoring one another at the age of 7 ffs, so how are they innocent exactly? I can agree that children are innocent because they still haven't learned what's right from wrong, but teens are definitely old enough to know. That's just common sense

"Bro, consensual sex with adults is harmful for those teens, but they can have degenerate orgies together and shove huge dildos up their ass!" :soy:

Sex isn't harmful to anyone unless it's rape. If it was harmful, we wouldn't be hitting puberty at that age. I can't see how two consenting 20 years old and 15 years old having sex is harmful in anyway. Also how does this make sense? If sex is harmful than ban it all together before 18, not like there's a fucking difference between having sex with someone at the same age or older by 4-5 years. It's not like we have different kind of sex as we grow older, fucking retards

Also just lol at normies claiming to care for kids while allowing them to exist near faggots, put them on hormonal blockers and encourage them to grow up as godless degenerates

ok, try picking up a high school whore and come back to us. you're not going to get any so it doesn't matter

Very based sir, agecucks are basically male feminists i have no respect for those.

Inb4 that agecuck mod brigades this thread.

My maternal great-grandfather was 22 when he married my 12-year-old great-grandmother.

My father was 20 when he married my 15-year-old mother.

My cousin was 16 when she started dating her 30-year-old boyfriend.

I have plenty of other examples of age gap relationships and you know what? ALL OF THEM WORKED. No one was abused.

So fuck off, every agecuck who hasn't woken up to reality.

"Bro, she's only 17.9 and no 18! Our shitty meaningless laws mean that fucking someone before 18 is evil, even if there's no objective difference between 17 and 18 whatsoever"
cope thread. "muh 17 and 18 aren't that different"

preteen girls who barely hit puberty are ready for rawdog sex with grown adult men in their 20s and beyond @Robtical @SellingGf10k

My maternal great-grandfather was 22 when he married my 12-year-old great-grandmother.

I have plenty of other examples of age gap relationships and you know what? ALL OF THEM WORKED. No one was abused.

They will just use the muh grooming argument or say that they were somehow manipulated into having a working relationship with a older man:feelskek:

preteen girls who barely hit puberty are ready for rawdog sex with grown adult men in their 20s and beyond @Robtical @SellingGf10k
Read the rest of the thread. But anyway fucking preteen girls is pointless

They will just use the muh grooming argument or say that they were somehow manipulated into having a working relationship with a older man:feelskek:
I never understood the hysteria. When I was younger it was pretty normal to see teenage girls engaged with adult men. No one seemed to think anything badly of it and the girls went on to have their families and live comfortable lives, but nowadays for some stupid reason it's seem as the most criminal and immoral thing you could do. I fucking hate modern society.

the kikes just had to ruin everything with their degeneracy...

i need cunny wife bad :feelscry:

Older women just hate the idea of having to compete with younger women to attract the men within their age bracket.

They know those men will always prefer the young, sexy, healthy women over their old, fat, wrinkly, grey hair, loose pussy having, expired bodies.

Older women just hate the idea of having to compete with younger women to attract the men within their age bracket.

They know those men will always prefer the young, sexy, healthy women over their old, fat, wrinkly, grey hair, loose pussy having, expired bodies.
Based, old whores (above 22) are insecure jealous bitches who know they can't compete with teen girls

the kikes just had to ruin everything with their degeneracy...

i need cunny wife bad :feelscry:
Even though I'm an ugly cunt, I would gladly marry a healthy teenage girl at any given opportunity, and I am willing to see what motherfucker has the courage to try and stop me.

“14 year olds aren’t mature enough to decide if they want to be in a relationship with an adult” :soy:

“yes sweetie, we can get you on hormone replacement therapy because you don’t feel comfortable with your gender”
The hypocrisy used to make me angry but now I’ve kind of mellowed. We can’t change retards tbh:feelsjuice:

Even though I'm an ugly cunt, I would gladly marry a healthy teenage girl at any given opportunity, and I am willing to see what motherfucker has the courage to try and stop me.
Ce1

You can't get a gf anyways, so why care

Based, old whores (above 22) are insecure jealous bitches who know they can't compete with teen girls
They should just admit it and stop making retarded excuses for why it's bad for older men to be with young women.

If people wanna fuck a 5-year-old it's none of my business but obviously, I would feel disgusted. I think most straight guys can agree being attracted to girls between 15-17 is normal, but when you go lower than that you are near the danger zone when you're more or less fucking a kid. :feelsUgh:

If people wanna fuck a 5-year-old it's none of my business but obviously, I would feel disgusted. I think most straight guys can agree being attracted to girls between 15-17 is normal, but when you go lower than that you are near the danger zone when you're more or less fucking a kid. :feelsUgh:
I'm talking about teen girls bro, not literal children

I'm talking about teen girls bro, not literal children
I know that but you'll see some posters stretch the definition of agecuckery I feel like that post is needed tbh.

How many grown men do you think are willing to have sex with literal children? Not many, for sure. Most men who feel sexually attracted to younger women are more into teenagers and 20-somethings.

Only a small percentage of the male population are intensely attracted to children. And those who are, let them be. If they engage in consensual sex with 9-year-olds, 10-years-olds, 11-year-olds, 12-year-olds... so what? As long as they didn't rape them there's no crime.

Who else high af right now?

now even 18/19 year olds are being seen as little kids. i bet in 10 years feminists will try raising the aoc to 21

I know that but you'll see some posters stretch the definition of agecuckery I feel like that post is needed tbh.
dropping the age down to preteen middle schoolers is not innacurate. They hit puberty.

there is a difference between a preteen and 5 year old.

dropping the age down to preteen middle schoolers is not inaccurate. They hit puberty.

there is a difference between a preteen and 5 year old.
I was referring to the sex appeal of preteens compared to 15-17-year-olds to most straight men. Most preteens in a bikini are not as attractive as 15-year-olds in a bikini. Notice I used the word most there of course there are outliers.

now even 18/19 year olds are being seen as little kids. i bet in 10 years feminists will try raising the aoc to 21
They'll probably raise it to 25, because "The brain doesn't fully develop until 25" :soy:

on the other hand teens can change their genders :feelshaha: because they know what they do right :lul:

:bigbrain: Thread.

Age of consent should be 20 bro :soy: :foidSoy:

I mean, I don't disagree that some of the current age of consent laws are stupid and arbitrary (not to mention hypocritical, considering that billionaires have their secret sex islands, and chads are fucking jbs regularly), but even if it were legal, do you think that those preteen foids would want to have sex with you?

They would just become another one of chad's cumdumpsters, assuming they aren't already

ok, try picking up a high school whore and come back to us. you're not going to get any so it doesn't matter
No but in this cucked country I can’t even buy a high school whore to fuck :feelsree:

Based, some preteen foids already want to have sex at those ages so preventing a guy from actually fucking one (if both parties are willing) is nothing but feminist/cockblocking behavior.
Spot on.

Men are very, very careful when sexually engaging with pre-teens. Society usually blames the men for "preying" on little girls, but what often happens is that the girls go after older men, not the opposite. Society won't admit this because "kids are angels incapable of committing misdeeds."

Ei, if your fellow kike epstein could, what's stopping you?
I’m not a billionaire you idiot. Also, I’m stuck in the cucknited states and stuck in my cucked university.

People can fuck babies for all i care

Based Hunterchad I just made a thread about agecucks this morning but you already summed up that shit nicely. Agecucks need to die.
That is absolutely not out of the question. 21 is already the drinking age in America (lmao) so it would not be far fetched for the age of consent to be put in line with that. It's so cucked. America is so puritan in so many ways. Like, why is the drinking age in america 21 when it is 18 in literally every relevant country? And then puritan cuck values end up trickling through the rest of the world :feelswhat::feelsUgh:

Pedophiles on the forum have hijacked the word agecuck to mean you’re against fucking literal kids. They don’t belong here.
I don't think that is true of everyone that uses the term agecuck.

Agecucks are fucking dumb. They do not even know what pedophilia even means. There is nothing wrong with finding 15 - 17 year old girls attractive. Still have to draw the line somewhere though. I draw it at 15. I could see agecucks campaigning for raising the age of consent to 25 because "the human brain is not mature until that age"

Basically this, and only the most low T and effeminate males have given in to their demands :soy:

High T/high value men who arent cucks do what they want anyway :smonk: they play by the AoC rules and still get those old hags to move the goal post with "muh 18 yrs is still a child you pedo :foidSoy::bluepill:" :feelstastyman:

Jfl at the all the brainwashed normie sheep