Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate all women!!

M

Murdoch89

Only good foid is a dead foid
★★★★★
Every fucking one of them, good for fuck all, only living off every man, not to many of them get murdered, it's a shame that incel from ohio didn't go ER on them fucking whores

Fucking die at my feet

what happened brocel

Women are part of the reason for my emotional problems. Fuck them.

I don't hate all foids, only the shitty ones. If I ever met a decent one I probably wouldn't hate her. I've yet to meet one though.

I don't hate all foids, only the shitty ones. If I ever met a decent one I probably wouldn't hate her. I've yet to meet one though.
They're Chad only

if only we could hit them but eugenics tbh

They are so lucky they live in a society where men are cucked and have to behave. If society started to collapse and men would realize they can now do whatever they want, many men would rape the shit out of foids or treat them like fuck toys.

They are very very lucky.

if i ever end up in a self defense situation :feelsLSD:

I understand brocel
I know how you feel

Not too many are decent bro, that would be like finding 1 needle in 100 haystacks

They are so lucky they live in a society where men are cucked and have to behave. If society started to collapse and men would realize they can now do whatever they want, many men would rape the shit out of foids or treat them like fuck toys.

They are very very lucky.
Cope. If society collapsed the strongest guys or guys with the most guns would simply monopolize them all again like it has been for millions of years.

Even in the last fucking African tribe foids are protected. There is no place on earth where foids aren't protected.

To undo this shit a societal collapse isn't enough. An alien invasion would need to happen jfl and even then foids would simply fuck the aliens to get protection . :feelswhat: Their nature is the most disgusting thing there is.

I love all women!!:heart::heart::heart:

I have a job to get up for on Monday morning
Is it to plant potatoes and then go make more bombs for your platoon headed for Ulster?