Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Bully Story

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
He started hitting me for no reason to impress a foid, starting attacking me for absolutely no reason. I went to tell the principle, he didn't let me and starting attacking me more and more.

I FUCKING HATE THIS WORLD !!!! FUCKING KILL EVERYONE AT THAT SCHOOL !!!!! SHOOT THEM ALL TO DEATH !!!! SLAUGHTER THEM LIKE ANIMALS !!!!!!!!!!

GOD (if you exist), GIVE ME A FUCKING GUN TO GO SHOOT AND KILL SOME MFERS AND MAKE THEM PAY FOR EVERYTHING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEY ALL SUCCEEDED IN LIFE, GOT GFS AND MANY FRIENDS. FUCK THEM ALL !!!!! CHOP THEIR FUCKING HEADS OFFF !!!!!!!!! NONE OF THEM DESERVE SHIT !!!!!!!!!!

Gun Neon Rated GIF by NEON

Machine Gun GIF

Season 1 Gun GIF

Did this recently happen?

No, in middle school
brutal

many of us have to carry the emotional baggage of being abused and tormented as children while our bullies run free fucking women and feeling no remorse for what they did. In fact, hey probably have nostalgia for bullying us and bond over the "good old days" of torturing us

show them the real jokER

When will the dead start walking and eating the fucking living already

YOU SHOULDVE SHOTGUNED HIS HEAD

KILL THE CHADS AND GRAPE THE STACIES (IN GTA)!!! :lasereyes::feelsping::feelsree::reeeeee:

but apparently the bullies have good persoynality and get everything in life. this life is so backwards. i should have darktriadmaxxed without being a moralfag and i should've violently fought and declared jihad on my bullies. I've contemplated a few times bringing a knife into skl to stab tf out of a mf
nobody respects doormats and good people aka sub-5 persoynalities they only respect loud scary violent mfs out of fear. putting fear into normiecattle is based. they only respect the people that can manipulate and play with people's emotions like a puppeteer.

nice men never stimulate a wide range of emotion therefore they're seen as boring. darktriadmaxxed mfs know how to play with every emotion that's what makes them interesting and why foids crave them

Last edited:
He started hitting me for no reason to impress a foid, starting attacking me for absolutely no reason. I went to tell the principle, he didn't let me and starting attacking me more and more.

I FUCKING HATE THIS WORLD !!!! FUCKING KILL EVERYONE AT THAT SCHOOL !!!!! SHOOT THEM ALL TO DEATH !!!! SLAUGHTER THEM LIKE ANIMALS !!!!!!!!!!

GOD (if you exist), GIVE ME A FUCKING GUN TO GO SHOOT AND KILL SOME MFERS AND MAKE THEM PAY FOR EVERYTHING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEY ALL SUCCEEDED IN LIFE, GOT GFS AND MANY FRIENDS. FUCK THEM ALL !!!!! CHOP THEIR FUCKING HEADS OFFF !!!!!!!!! NONE OF THEM DESERVE SHIT !!!!!!!!!!

Gun Neon Rated GIF by NEON

Machine Gun GIF

Season 1 Gun GIF
i hate normies so much They think they’re the shit It’s funny seeing them being used

brutal

many of us have to carry the emotional baggage of being abused and tormented as children while our bullies run free fucking women and feeling no remorse for what they did. In fact, hey probably have nostalgia for bullying us and bond over the "good old days" of torturing us
I hope they die in a car crash

it should genuinely be legal to just obliterate a bully's skull with a bullet, I know it wouldve solved many problems in my life at least

it should genuinely be legal to just obliterate a bully's skull with a bullet, I know it wouldve solved many problems in my life at least
Yes, pass this to the legislation