Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate American military families

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I used to come from a military family, until I aged out of it around the age of 26.

American military families routinely invade California. Military families are just cannon fodder for the Israelis.

As a native Californian, military families make me sick. If I had to choose between two tickets to SeaWorld or saving the lives of fifty-seven military families from being sent to Chernobyl - I would gladly without hesitation take the two tickets to SeaWorld.

Military families don’t bring any culture or pleasure to the cities they invade, they just bring money and pain. The money they spend is nice for the politicians because they get the tax revenue, goym like myself get nothing. I have to compete for jobs with illegal aliens, and watch my back for Venezuelan invaders that the Border Patrol completes the smuggling operation to bring in.

I won’t go to any FEMA camp.

I was once drafted but wroten all my disabilities and was let go, No way im gonna be cannon fodder for this autistic shit goverment that doesnt care about me.

what about a faggot like this?

Attachments

• 298375829_10159411348283167_6215925896455667339_n.jpg
    298375829_10159411348283167_6215925896455667339_n.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 12
I used to come from a military family, until I aged out of it around the age of 26.

American military families routinely invade California. Military families are just cannon fodder for the Israelis.

As a native Californian, military families make me sick. If I had to choose between two tickets to SeaWorld or saving the lives of fifty-seven military families from being sent to Chernobyl - I would gladly without hesitation take the two tickets to SeaWorld.

Military families don’t bring any culture or pleasure to the cities they invade, they just bring money and pain. The money they spend is nice for the politicians because they get the tax revenue, goym like myself get nothing. I have to compete for jobs with illegal aliens, and watch my back for Venezuelan invaders that the Border Patrol completes the smuggling operation to bring in.

I won’t go to any FEMA camp.
America is a dwindling empire. Just focus on doing everything in your power to make its demise faster, spread information as much as you can.

The sooner the empire dwindles the better for you Amerimutts. Then you can focus only on your country and if things get tough at home you can close the borders(forced to by poverty) . Then you can build your country for your people.

I was once drafted but wroten all my disabilities and was let go, No way im gonna be cannon fodder for this autistic shit goverment that doesnt care about me.
They have draft for swiss? :dafuckfeels:

I fucking hate zogbots. The only good soldier is dead.