Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I’m an American, and I hate Americans

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I hate Walmart-Americans.

Big fat slobs who have no culture, besides watching American football. If it was not for Walmart, the goym overweight Walmart-American would be left stranded.

Walmart-Americans can’t speak to their neighbors, they are too busy keeping their heads down working for their Jewish masters.

The American military protects Jewkraine while America’s southern border is invaded by 300,000 illegal aliens in one month. Only poor white trash, minorities, gays, foids, and immigrants join the modern American military.

I cheered for Iran when they played the Jewnited States during the last FIFA World Cup - no Iranian ever called me an “incel”.

View: https://youtu.be/6Yr-wDFFXFE?feature=shared

hating your own people

the jews got you good

The American military protects Jewkraine
Nah, they aren't. What they are doing instead is using ukies as cheap ideologically motivated cannon fodder against Russia. Sure there are amerimutt mercenaries here and there but they're a relative minority

It's just a hideous oligarchy where people worship people who hate them
Obviously America has gifted us many great things in popular culture but if it all fell into the sea it'd be exactly what many of them deserve

Ever noticed how its mostly sub5 losers who worship America and claim its the best country in the world ?

Yep even village pajeets are invading en masse

based opinion to hate 'murica

This country truly is The Great Satan. I'd rather the fucking redniggers have control of the land than Ziocuck Demofags or Rebuplicucks. They both work for the same forces at the end of the day

USA needs to collapse.

I still don't get why whitecels support america. then again ethnics support america even though it fucks us in the ass so maybe this country has a hypnotic control over anybody who enters it.

Modern america is just one big soulless human farm ruled by occultists

hating your own people

the jews got you good
not really. American nationality does not exist. It is a made-up country and it was established by anglo , germanic and french rebels.

America is actually multiple countries in one because its heavily segregated.

There are the spics that live in their own barrios which usually comprise 40-70+ percent of the population. These are adjacent to the black areas usually.

Then there are the majority white areas. Whites usually like to live 25+ miles away from major city centers or if they live close to it they specifically choose neighborhoods that are white if they can afford it. If they can't and have to live in majority minority areas, they specifically choose blocks where other white people are to slowly take over the neighborhood.

All other areas are grey areas that are diverse/integrated where everyone distrusts each other. Diversity usually always breeds low trust and low performance. There is usually a gloomy vibe in these areas mainly because of a lack of social capital.

You're right though. Behind the wealth, the mindless consumer culture, football, strip malls, burgers, and pizza, the situation is bad overall. If America didn't have those things it would be a lot worst.

Its quite normal for some white americans to consider spics and asians as fundamentally not american even if they were born and raised in America. Which really goes to show you that white people see people of color as very useful to them. Men of color provide the much needed cheap labor and some of the ethnic foids save some of the low value white males in the margins.

Last edited:
I especially hate the "flyover" white Trump types. They fit the bill of Walmart Americans to a tee.

It's just a hideous oligarchy where people worship people who hate them
Obviously America has gifted us many great things in popular culture but if it all fell into the sea it'd be exactly what many of them deserve

Great avatar.