Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate being feminine

P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
Im short have a small frame and a high pitched voice, i wish i had a shotgun so i could blow my head off rn

Are you a wristcel?

The only reason everyone can tell Im a male is because no woman can be this ugly, only males can be legit ugly, women can unattractive at beest

Im feminine mentally tho

Extra genlete femdom and cuddling all the way

The only reason everyone can tell Im a male is because no woman can be this ugly, only males can be legit ugly, women can unattractive at beest

Im feminine mentally tho

Extra genlete femdom and cuddling all the way
Im masculine mentally, i like to dominate and shit like that, its like god played a cruel joke on me

Do u have klinefelters?

Title is tricky.

Im short have a small frame and a high pitched voice, i wish i had a shotgun so i could blow my head off rn

better feminine than 2/10 balding weak slav nigger with skinnyfat belly and no muscle mass shit eyes, shit bones, poo eyes no desire to live, on just exist mode with an 9-5 dead end job and not a single happy memory to the record.

God pulled a good on me. Ha! God you are so funny. What a funny prank haha! Just you wait you motherfucker when I see you I'll scrape your fucking eyeballs out.

Are you in your 20's?