Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate being gaslighted by women

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

no qt schizo Arab gf = over
★★★★★
How can you tell us you decide what you’re attracted to? Only we can tell you that. You’re attracted to Chad! Quit acting like each and everyone one of you is your own individual. You are a hivemind. Personality doesn’t exist. YOU DECIDE how you perceive us, and if we’re ugly you’ve already assumed the worst of us. This is why being ugly leads to even worse problems down the road. Every interaction you have will lead to more self-doubt about your own abilities and appearance. No, I backtrack. You don’t need anyone to confirm you’re ugly and seed your self-hatred. You can witness this first hand with a mirror. BDD doesn’t exist. If you’re ugly you’ll know you’re ugly.

B4E0F6DB 763F 4E6C B71B 77F8F6833E9E

I, the most complete being of this universe. Who is more intelligent than all by virtue of being me. I am the speaker of objective truths. Everything I preach becomes a reality.

Last edited:
You must have had sex with hundreds of women.

You must have had sex with hundreds of women.
I only need one, my oneitis. Sadly that will never happen.

I will looksmax to become the most supreme being for my future wife, she deserves it.

Light the gas, Adolf!

If one isn’t sure if he’s too ugly for the dating market, he should post a selfie on tinder. If he doesen’t get matches, it’s over

If one isn’t sure if he’s too ugly for the dating market, he should post a selfie on tinder. If he doesen’t get matches, it’s over
Your stalker is here :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@kretschmer get a life

Woman are the choosERs and they Choose based on your Looks and Then Money.

There IS Not much to It , Other Things they say are lies for gaslighting purpose.