Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate being ill

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
I already have to deal with enough bullshit that life has thrown in my face every day for the last 33 years. Adding illness on top of it is like pressing the salt in with the flat of a blade after rubbing it into the wound. :feelsUgh:

Not to mention, the feeling of weakness fucking sucks.

What are u ill with?

Your god sent us to destroy

Sorry bro. I hate being alive

Your god sent us to destroy
GIF by PHAZED

I woke up this morning with my nostrils on fire, and the fire hasn't gone away. :feelsUgh:

I don't really know lyrics, man. I don't listen to them when I listen to music. Couldn't, even if I wanted to, anyway: I have horrible listening comprehension.

I have horrible listening comprehension.
Me too brocel, me too.
It honestly stems from the lack of speaking with people/social interaction.
I also feel as if my native language is suffering due to constant isolation.

Psh, tell me about it. I was forced to have my intestines cut out of me at 15 and have been shitting in an ostomy bag ever since. At least you had a chance to be healthy and young, and now the bodies of all the chads and normies you grew up with will begin to degrade and suffer just like you, so you can take solace in that.

Disease and illness come for us all, but some are fortunate enough to experience decades of pleasure and validation and confidence-building experience before that happens

Giga truecels on the other hand just get raped by life straight out of the pussy :cryfeels:

I don't really know lyrics, man. I don't listen to them when I listen to music. Couldn't, even if I wanted to, anyway: I have horrible listening comprehension.
Your favourite song is...

Nigga, nigga, nigga, nigga, nigga, nigga, nigga
I'm 100% nigga
Nigga, nigga, nigga, nigga, nigga, nigga, nigga,
I'm 200% nigga
Why do police hate niggas?
They hate us 'cause our dicks is bigga
Why you call yourself a nigga?
'Cause im a mother fucking nigga!
Why you drink so much beer?
I dont drink beer, I drink malt liquor
'Cause I'm a nigga!
Motherfuckin' nigga man, I ain't all that African American shit

Me too brocel, me too.
It honestly stems from the lack of speaking with people/social interaction.
I also feel as if my native language is suffering due to constant isolation.
Yeah, my mental health and immune system are certainly suffering from the long-term isolation, that's for sure. :fuk:

Psh, tell me about it. I was forced to have my intestines cut out of me at 15 and have been shitting in an ostomy bag ever since. At least you had a chance to be healthy and young, and now the bodies of all the chads and normies you grew up with will begin to degrade and suffer just like you, so you can take solace in that.
:dafuckfeels: That's brutal, I'm sorry, bro. That had to have been a life-shattering moment.

Your favourite song is...

Nigga, nigga, nigga, nigga, nigga, nigga, nigga
I'm 100% nigga
I'm 200% nigga
Why do police hate niggas?
They hate us 'cause our dicks is bigga
Why you call yourself a nigga?
'Cause im a mother fucking nigga!
Why you drink so much beer?
I dont drink beer, I drink malt liquor
'Cause I'm a nigga!
Motherfuckin' nigga man, I ain't all that African American shit
I don't listen to nigger beats.

Are you vaxxed? I bet you are

Why this bastard is on my avi? erm.. i dunno! I dunno, i am not affiliated to it in any way

Whats your take on Putin?
hah, we are going into dangerous waters here, ya hear? fine, fine, i will get serious for that one

Putin was good. Putin can be good. Now - he just an oligarch that robs our country of everything... he is more like a monarch at this point

Monarchies rarely do good for their peasants, do they? Many "peasants", who aint got connections, good job, or just unlucky end up being.. you saw those stereotypical russian alcoholics? This is their way of coping.. they know that they cant do anything, they understand, and they drink to keep those sorrows as far as they can

ima fancy myself as a patriot of Russia, because i am a russian.. well, it is hard to be a patriot when your home country is going to hell

Now - Putin is quite bad.. we had hopes in him when war started, he promised, that war will be quick

now look at all this. We cant do anything, we can only silently watch how our country dies out

and hope you understand, why i am doing almost all the time trolling and jokes - just coping, my family is shit, my life is shit

but whining abt that aint going to get anything better, so..

who wants to do some random stuff w/ Khanivore?

Get some pussy then and you’ll heal right on up inkier.
But first, wash and comb your hair (in that order), put on a good-quality deodorant, then you should be fine. Otherwise I'll eat my hat.