Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I will never save a foid being attacked in public

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
Even if it means something like rape its not my fucking problem you are being attacked and I have no clue who you are when you wouldn't even dare eveb think of doing the same for me if I was being mugged in the streets, you can go deal with getting mugged on your own you stupid fucking femoid.

Yeah im not putting myself in danger to save you just for you to go and get fucked upside down later by chad

Yeah im not putting myself in danger to save you just for you to go and get fucked upside down later by chad
She wouldnt even thank you, just let her get mugged and possibly dead because she should learn to take accountability the hard way.

Good call, chances are she'd run off with her "attacker" after he's put you on the ground with a hole in your chest; how dare you interfere.

Good call, chances are she'd run off with her "attacker" after he's put you on the ground with a hole in your chest; how dare you interfere.
I'd just drive by and flip her off

Even if it means something like rape its not my fucking problem you are being attacked and I have no clue who you are when you wouldn't even dare eveb think of doing the same for me if I was being mugged in the streets, you can go deal with getting mugged on your own you stupid fucking femoid.

Ragepost, but you actually should not, here's why :

1. Women are voting to import agressive men from the thirdworld. Let them face the consequences
2. Women want feminism, aka equality : let them feel what it really means
3. The woman probably won't die from the rape, but you will most likely die from defending her (a dude in germany got glass in his eyes and is now blind from trying to defend a female)
4. Even if you are successful, she won't date you or give you sex. Society won't stop abusing men and treating them like disposable trash.
5. In some cases (as it happened in France and the case is well documented), you'll get beaten by the rapist, and women will laugh at you or despise you for being weak

If we want society to head in a better direction, we should always let women face the consequences of their actions.

Want feminism and immigration ? Then get raped. Ain't gonna move a finger, ain't gonna bat an eye, ain't gonna call the police.

they don't help us out with anything so why should we

Me neither, I'd throw curry at her

White Knights

no pussy no rescue

the foid is probably getting attacked for a reason though. if you piss in the wind it will come flying back to you. not my issue

5yucqlcocqta1.jpg

If you save a foid from rape, the rapist will just rape your asshole instead. it's a lose lose situation because a foid doesn't get raped and you get raped

If you save a foid from rape, the rapist will just rape your asshole instead. it's a lose lose situation because a foid doesn't get raped and you get raped
OIP 4

I'm holding my laughs when a foids get raped

Brutal. You can turn it into a win win though, convince the rapist into letting you join him in raping the whore. Foid gets raped and you get a chance to rape too :feelsLightsaber:

I'd join the attacker.

Yeah absolutely, I would or would not step in on a case by case basis, if its too risky and no one will know, I will just walk away.

It cant be caught on video that you didnt defend a foid like that though, so I would have to be compelled externally.

The only female I'd protect that's getting attacked is my Mom. If it's Any other female then I'm walking away.

no man I’d help a foid if she’s getting raped by another dude, she wouldn’t stand a chance against the two of us

If a foid is attacked near me i`ll just simply walk away happy hoping she suffers

They asked for equality. Now it is time to let them have it. If they want protection they must be submissive.

When I’m in public I’m already in a rush to get home as it is, the last thing I’m gonna do is willingly put myself in a stressful and dangerous situation, and no way in fuck am I doing that for a foid

Even better, you can help the attacker lol

That's right. They are indifferent to our pain, so why should we help them?:society:

No shit most people won’t these days (in gta)

I would call the cops

Its cucked to risk your life for the foid that is directly responsible for your subhuman life
By definition that's not what cuck means. Cuck means a man is cheated on by his wife. Besides, my Mom couldn't prevent that I'd be born with facial deformities. They had no clue. I'm just thankful they didn't abort me.

By definition that's not what cuck means. Cuck means a man is cheated on by his wife
Cucked in this forum can also mean other things
Besides, my Mom couldn't prevent that I'd be born with facial deformities. They had no clue. I'm just thankful they didn't abort me.
Why do you refer to your mother as "they' ? Are you some LGBT nigga ?

I saw a news report about a guy saving a Woman in New York, the guy has permanent brain damage, and the Woman literally walked off and let the dude bleed out after her boyfriend bashed his head in.

I'm using the actual definition from the dictionary, not the definition some reddit soytard made up.
Interesting, that you view this forum/the members as "Reddit soytard"

not to forget that theres a 90% chance the guy attacking her is her boyfriend

Ragepost, but you actually should not, here's why :

1. Women are voting to import agressive men from the thirdworld. Let them face the consequences
2. Women want feminism, aka equality : let them feel what it really means
3. The woman probably won't die from the rape, but you will most likely die from defending her (a dude in germany got glass in his eyes and is now blind from trying to defend a female)
4. Even if you are successful, she won't date you or give you sex. Society won't stop abusing men and treating them like disposable trash.
5. In some cases (as it happened in France and the case is well documented), you'll get beaten by the rapist, and women will laugh at you or despise you for being weak

If we want society to head in a better direction, we should always let women face the consequences of their actions.

Want feminism and immigration ? Then get raped. Ain't gonna move a finger, ain't gonna bat an eye, ain't gonna call the police.

Facts, they love agressive Men even after they get beaten to a pulp and almost die, so it shouldn’t be on you the save them.

She wouldnt even thank you, just let her get mugged and possibly dead because she should learn to take accountability the hard way.
If she saw you getting attacked, she wouldn't even call the cops. She'd just get wet for the attacker. The only reason anyone would simp is because they have no understanding of female nature.

i'll only nod approvingly at the rapist and mind my own business

reminds me that case in russia where guy saved a girl from a man assaulting her, got stabbed and crippled. Then they both testified against him and he was made the offender because they were first to turn him in and it was two of them against him. Turns out they were a couple who were arguing jfl. NEVER try to save a foid from assault if you know what's good for you.

Last edited: