Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I will never save a foid being attacked in public

A female is 'independent' and 'strong'

therefore why should men defend them? They have the government and their simps.

Would rather save a snail from drowning

Even if it means something like rape its not my fucking problem you are being attacked and I have no clue who you are when you wouldn't even dare eveb think of doing the same for me if I was being mugged in the streets, you can go deal with getting mugged on your own you stupid fucking femoid.
After you save a foids life, she will go fuck Chad later on and forget about you

Have seen stories about the woman favoring the assailant and starting legal trouble for the guy trying to help her. Getting involved with women you are always putting yourself at the mercy of her whims. Don’t do so lightly, or for something silly like for the sake of feeling “noble.”

If you live in a country without Good Samaritan laws then she could sue you and ruin your life. There are instances of this in China.

When you act like one don't be shocked when you're called one.
You are the only one who ever called me something like that, the majority of the forum would agree with me

NO i wont they are the very same people who fucking hate us

How can i be expected to help strangers when it puts my life in danger, when they never helped me when it wouldn't have put their lives in danger

You are the only one who ever called me something like that, the majority of the forum would agree with me
You're saying because people in mass agree with something that makes it right? So when most women say that female hypergamy isn't real that means they're correct?

A female is 'independent' and 'strong'

therefore why should men defend them? They have the government and their simps.
See you defending foids next week

Good call. Plus, we don't know the full story behind such encounters, so it's best not to make rash judgements. The foid was most likely asking for it, or deserved it.