Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate blacks who call non blacks nigga

Top Red Garnacho

Top Red Garnacho

Waiting for Allblueeeee return
-
Blacks don't want to get called a nigga, because they slaves were called as such, but they openly call non blacks as a nigga " this nigga" that nigga". They can use "nigga" as an everyday word to refer others but we can't? Since that word has a bad reputation, i don't want to be called as such either, either make it ok to use for everyone or no one should use it. The media's and Black's double standards make me hate them.

Blacks don't want to get called a nigga, because they slaves were called as such, but they openly call non blacks as a nigga " this nigga" that nigga". They can use "nigga" as an everyday word to refer others but we can't? Since that word has a bad reputation, i don't want to be called as such either, either make it ok to use for everyone or no one should use it. The media's and Black's double standards make me hate them.
Slavery started in china, Spanish people had slaves aswell and egyptians had slaves, Ottomans aka Old Turkey had white european slaves

I'm not a nigger but I like saying nigga to everyone regardless of race just bc its funny

If I have a slave, i would called them a "Nigger" "Nigga" "Negro" I don't care if word had bad reputation.

Nowadays toliet can get offended by word "female" Jfl

I'm not a nigger but I like saying nigga to everyone regardless of race just bc its funny
I don't mind getting called as one as a everyday word, but blacks saying you can't call me a nigga but I can call you a nigga is what gets me

niggers shouldn't really be allowed to say nigger but everyone else should.
TND

I just hate niggers tbh

whenever one refers to me as nigga, it makes me want to throw it back with the hard R

I don't mind getting called as one as a everyday word, but blacks saying you can't call me a nigga but I can call you a nigga is what gets me
Ik, no other race has done that stupid "reclaiming" shit either. U don't see Latinos calling each other spics or wetbacks or Asians calling each other chinks.

anothER N word i hate is Normie

I hate the word in general. Stop being a faggot and spell it with the ER. Niggers do it because their dumb ape brains make them aggressive and want to start fights and make communication difficult as they have a very limited vocabulary hence why nigger speech (ebonics) is nigh incomprehensible.

Last edited:
It's only fun when othER races call niggERs niggERs (especially white)