Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate children so fucking much

FakeFakecel

FakeFakecel

PhD in Agony & Anguish
★★
I'm in this restaurant, trying to enjoy my shitty meal all by myself but NOOOO that's too much to ask for for me. These little fucks next table can not shut the fuck up to save their lives. I WANNA PUNT THESE FUCKERS AAAAAA

Wear headphones and listen to hammerhand mgtow counselling sessions like a real skibidi sigma.

I WILL NEVER BREED NIGGA I WILL NEVER FANTASIZE ABOUT CREAMPIES EVER AGAIN FUUUUUCK THIS

Wear headphones and listen to hammerhand mgtow counselling sessions like a real skibidi sigma.
Warner Bros Wb GIF by Joker Movie

Who doesn't hate roasties crotch goblins, and they're saying "BuT tHEyre JuST cHilDrEn":soy::foidSoy:

I’ve noticed the annoyance varies by race. I don’t just mean that in terms of biological factors but also the style of parenting. For instance, I’ve observed that white parents take their children outside of a movie theater if they start crying. Curryniggers on the other hand can’t be bothered, they’d rather let their kid shriek on and ruin everyone else’s experience than miss any of the movie that they paid for

HAHAHA I PUT MY HEADPHONES ON A LOUD VOLUME WHERE I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT OTHERS CAN HEAR IT TOO. HAVE FUN LISTENING TO DEATH METAL HAHAHAHAHA EAT SHIT KIDDOS

HAHAHA I PUT MY HEADPHONES ON A LOUD VOLUME WHERE I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT OTHERS CAN HEAR IT TOO. HAVE FUN LISTENING TO DEATH METAL HAHAHAHAHA EAT SHIT KIDDOS
Ohio sigma rizz

I’ve noticed the annoyance varies by race. I don’t just mean that in terms of biological factors but also the style of parenting. For instance, I’ve observed that white parents take their children outside of a movie theater if they start crying. Curryniggers on the other hand can’t be bothered, they’d rather let their kid shriek on and ruin everyone else’s experience than miss any of the movie that they paid for
It's a multiracial couple with mutt goblin spawns. I guess they took on the fucking shitskin approach because they're STILL being loud and the parents ain't doing shit. Im surprised they haven't been kicked out yet

Why would you go to a restaurant as an incel, get takeout instead
I actually quite like being outside, it's just that people usually ruin it, and today is no exception

Even in Turkey they’ve got those? Jfl
Yeah, white descendants of greeks from the coast and the shitskin mountain apes (kurds). The recent immigrant crisis from arab countries also didn't help

It should be law a crying baby has to go outside

the only time i despise children is if i see their fucking subhuman parents who lack class and common courtesy.
children 100% always mimic their parents and this is what they observe on a daily basis. fuck nu-families!!!!