Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate confident women

• Thread starter Revolution Needed 2
  • Start date
Revolution Needed 2

Revolution Needed 2

General of I.N.C.E.L. Special Ops
-
They look in your eyes and think they can disagree with you with a smirk on their face or they think they are above you. I want to break their bones. Of course psychotic system will support them through police. Without it they would be fuckin dead

At this point when you know how women are I don't want to have nothing to do with them. I am repulsed by them and I hate their hypocrisy, psychosis and sneakiness. I found even today on 4chan how stupid whore is fuckin with a horse. They are fucked in the head

At this point when you know how women are I don't want to have nothing to do with them. I am repulsed by them and I hate their hypocrisy, psychosis and sneakiness. I found even today on 4chan how stupid whore is fuckin with a horse. They are fucked in the head
Egoist i see
Dont slander me just to compliment

Based name and based thread. What's your discord?

looks like some IT user

These shitters Just cant chill and Always have to force Drama or Gossip .

Talking Ass , whoe is me never wrong , manipulative shitters :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown: