Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate foids who use filters

Fagatr0n

Fagatr0n

Greycel
‘Oh, it’s all natural’
What is, those fake eyelashes and sucked in cheeks?
And they like to scream about their confidence, take off the filters and the 10 pounds of makeup and then we’ll talk

they forget that "looking good" means they're above 5. she's like a 6 at BEST for men that's close to incel territory

"I posted a picture of myself for incels to see, I thought they were desperate, but they just called me ugly. Please inceltear beta orbiting cucks, reaffirm my value by lying to me about my looks!"

"I posted a picture of myself for incels to see, I thought they were desperate, but they just called me ugly. Please inceltear beta orbiting cucks, reaffirm my value by lying to me about my looks!"
Pretty much every IT user who’s posted themselves in there

"Don't listen to those toxic mysoginistic scum Queen, you look BEAUTIFUL! I am sure you break a lot of men's hearts."

IT foids have disharmious look to them. Their kids will have mental illness assuming the foids didn't cut their abortion tubes

She looks normal like 4-5/10 depending how she looks without makeup, just a bit fat. Its her personality that sucks. Why even beg for attention from people you hate though.

i wish there were good filters and makeup for men as well. every ugly foid can compensate with makeup. :feelsbadman:

I don't even want to ascend with that e girl even if I had the chance :feelswhat:

According to screenshot she has an account here

She is scared from being rejected by chad,
[UWSL]according to the screenshot, she looks like a loud mouth whale.[/UWSL]

[UWSL][/UWSL]