Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate food so much

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Every time I eat food I'm not left full or satisfied. I'm just hungry for more food and miserable. Food will inevitably make me fat if I keep eating it. I have a klinefelter's which makes me gain weight easily and I always have breasts and extra fat especially on my ass just because of it. It's too much. I hate food so much. It's a few seconds of pleasure for everlasting pain. Every time I'm hungry I just wanna stab myself. It's a cruel world where we have to consume this filth.

I love food but fatfags and landwhales keep stealing the good ones.

I always have breasts and extra fat especially on my ass
imagination GIF

Every time I eat food I'm not left full or satisfied. I'm just hungry for more food and miserable. Food will inevitably make me fat if I keep eating it. I have a klinefelter's which makes me gain weight easily and I always have breasts and extra fat especially on my ass just because of it. It's too much. I hate food so much. It's a few seconds of pleasure for everlasting pain. Every time I'm hungry I just wanna stab myself. It's a cruel world where we have to consume this filth.
An extra chromosome? Holy shit that's brutal.
homosexual