Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate getting taxed more just because I'm not married and have no children

BoliMeKurac

BoliMeKurac

Recruit
★★★
Fucking kike government is taxing my ass like crazy. All those families have to pay less taxes and getting nice government money just because dick in pussy. Fucking sexhavers

Wagie wagie in your cagie

you're just a working cattle whose job it is to keep system going so Chad and all the women will live a happy life.

Real talk.
That´s why i refuse to work, and much rather leech off my parents.
~It´s not like i will have someone to warm my bed at the end of the day, so why give a rats ass to what happens to this faggot society ?

Fucking kike government is taxing my ass like crazy. All those families have to pay less taxes and getting nice government money just because dick in pussy. Fucking sexhavers
Yeah, Another reason i dont want to go back to waging is seeing half my hard earned paycheck go back to the goyverment!

:feelsLSD:

Real talk.
That´s why i refuse to work, and much rather leech off my parents.
~It´s not like i will have someone to warm my bed at the end of the day, so why give a rats ass to what happens to this faggot society ?
get a job

they are so desperate for men, to wife up these women....Id never put a ring on their finger

go ahead I’m atheist
I only care about myself and my $$$$$
Of course you are a #Godless Jite

ill still pay a visit to your mosch demonic filth

Of course you are a #Godless Jite
Yep
I would gladly sacrifice this entire forum for $1
I have no issues destroying entire countries if I was powerful
But I’m not a billionaire, fucking I’m only worth $200k rn and I need $$$$$$$

Yep
I would gladly sacrifice this entire forum for $1
I have no issues destroying entire countries if I was powerful
But I’m not a billionaire, fucking I’m only worth $200k rn and I need $$$$$$$
The demonic hordes of niggers in Hell will deflowER your mosch wallet.

The demonic hordes of niggers in Hell will deflowER your mosch wallet.
There is no hell or heaven
I’m going to ((((cryo freeze))) myself for hopefully eternal life (in gta)

Just don't work 4head

There is no hell or heaven
I’m going to ((((cryo freeze))) myself for hopefully eternal life (in gta)
Dogshitcoin will not save you either u retaRDed jite

fucking your taxes are going way up you just wait :feelsLSD::dab:
*he believes he is talking with an actual tax payER.

Nah bro, im a Ghost.

Cho did the right thing

When you think about it, paying taxes is literally cuckoldry. You spend money on children that aren’t your own.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back