Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate going outside and seeing bunch of foids I'll never get to fuck

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I try to cope by reminding myself that their beef flaps smell like fermented fish, but it doesn't work I still want to fuck them. But being a sand nigger I am denied all pleasures of the flesh, only way ethnics can get laid is through incest and I'm not about that. :feelsrope:

it doesn't work I still want to fuck them
fucking this. I try to ignore them but the utter brutality of knowing that I will never be appear as a sexual being to these fucking whores makes me angry as hell. i will curse my genes to my last breath

Best way to cope in to remind yourself that they are probably stuffing their ugly fat flaps into their clothes.

Most foids look terrible naked tbh.

Best way to cope in to remind yourself that they are probably stuffing their ugly fat flaps into their clothes.

Not like I have very high standards.

Most of the foids there look pretty good?
2FB9FCFB 63C5 4A01 80F6 CF3E0A64226F

Yep they are very good at faking their bodies with the right clothes. The average femoid looks hideous naked.

only way ethnics can get laid is through incest and I'm not about that.
Why dont you try second cousin arrange marriage if you can. People did it more often that most think.

Why dont you try second cousin arrange marriage if you can. People did it more often that most think.
It's not that simple since no one would ever arrange their daughter to marry me, but I still wouldn't reduce myself t insect.

I try to cope by reminding myself that their beef flaps smell like fermented fish, but it doesn't work I still want to fuck them. But being a sand nigger I am denied all pleasures of the flesh, only way ethnics can get laid is through incest and I'm not about that. :feelsrope:
Just be confident bro. :feelsrope:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back