Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My Oneitis had her last day at work today and I'll never get to see her again. I have nothing left to live for now, i can't do this without her. Rope!

Brutal.

I managed to get mine on Facebook so at least I can pretend we are friends lol.

I'm Facebook "friends" with my oneitis too. Every few months, I DM her with a basic "hey what's up". But she rarely replies.

So I stopped DMing her and deactivated my account.

I'm Facebook "friends" with my oneitis too. Every few months, I DM her with a basic "hey what's up". But she rarely replies.

Yikes

Won't be long for me too i think.

Sent her a FB text yesterday and she hasn't even looked at it yet even though i know she has been online. It's not even on read status, she didn't even bother looking. If someone texts you on messenger it is impossible not to notice. It literally comes up on your mobile screen and makes a noise.

Sent her a FB text yesterday and she hasn't even looked at it yet even though i know she has been online. It's not even on read status, she didn't even bother looking. If someone texts you on messenger it is impossible not to notice. It literally comes up on your mobile screen and makes a noise.

I've experienced that too.

It's possible that she has disabled phone notifications.

It's also possible that she logged in just to check stuff or chat with someone very specific and wasn't in the mood to reply to anyone else.

So maybe she didn't ignore your text for the sole reason that it's from you. That's what I believe.

Either way it's depressing. To an incel, his oneitis means so much to him. But in her eyes, he is nothing more than air.

To be honest, I sometimes wish I never met my oneitis. :cryfeels:

Last edited:
Watch some funny YouTube videos or something. I don't know what to say. I had em too. Stopped having em altogether luckily I live in a reverse-pussy desert, where pussy is everywhere with pretty women but very high STD rates (nearing top of the nation) & beneath the pretty is very gross whore.
Guess which U.S. city.

I've experienced that too.

It's possible that she has disabled phone notifications.

It's also possible that she logged in just to check stuff or chat with someone very specific and wasn't in the mood to reply to anyone else.

So maybe she didn't ignore your text for the sole reason that it's from you. That's what I believe.
Probably cope but i'll try to be positive.

Shes 20 and looks like a supermodel I'm 36 and am a 3/10 subhuman.
She'd probably reject you however it's more so that way she can reject you and then you can move on shortly after she rejects you

Well this is a good opportunity for you to move on now that she's basically rejected you. Also bro please don't rope, there are great things you can do with your life no matter how you look. Honestly getting a wife is just a side quest. Not really a main goal in life

No oneitis for your face