Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My Oneitis had her last day at work today and I'll never get to see her again. I have nothing left to live for now, i can't do this without her. Rope!

Coldone666

Coldone666

Major
★★
Today was her last day, she's gone for ever now, I'll never get to see her again. I love her so much, this is killing me.

When i said goodbye i had to cut it short and get out cause i felt the tears coming, i started crying on my way out of work to the bus stop.

There's no reason for me to live now.

I've mentioned in other topics all the debilitating mental and physical problems i have and why I'm a pathetic subhuman Incel but she was one of the reasons i hadn't Roped yet. You guys have no idea how fucking beautiful and perfect she is. I got to see her for 1 year and she kept me alive

Now I'm just going to descent into the Black Pill Sea of Darkness, still a virgin at 36 and will remain so, i won't become a 40 year old virgin i swear it.
Nitrogen Gas or Nembutal it is, i just need a few months to get my shit together.

Are there really no other women in the world?

Imagine roping because of a foid.

Do it faggot plz but send me your $$$$ first

200 3

Another oneitis thread? Lmfao, how r these not banned by now?

did you try asking her out? she'd probably reject you but you would regret it more if you didn't try.I was in the same boat once and the fact that I didn't even try has haunted me for years and i really regret giving into my fear of rejection.

did you try asking her out? she'd probably reject you but you would regret it more if you didn't try.I was in the same boat once and the fact that I didn't even try has haunted me for years and i really regret giving into my fear of rejection.
Shes 20 and looks like a supermodel I'm 36 and am a 3/10 subhuman.

This too shall pass

kinda hard to believe u have oneitis at 36 tbh

kinda hard to believe u have oneitis at 36 tbh
I never developed mentally into an adult due to abuse as a kid.

I'm like a giant kid and I'm a virgin and a Simp and I get crushes easily.

When you think of her...think of what Doug would do:

Then, think of what Larry would would do:

2023 09 13 07 01 40 proxy   Photos

2023 09 20 19 29 25 Association between the CHRM2 gene and intelligence in a sample of 304 Dut

Rs324650PIQ

1000Genomes_30x Global Study-wide6404T=0.5831A=0.4169
1000Genomes_30x African Sub1786T=0.3063A=0.6937
1000Genomes_30x Europe Sub1266T=0.4423A=0.5577
1000Genomes_30x South Asian Sub1202T=0.7671A=0.2329
1000Genomes_30x East Asian Sub1170T=0.9068A=0.0932
1000Genomes_30x American Sub980T=0.657A=0.343

Then, think of Larry after reading this:

Our story begins in 2013. Intellau was 15, and Shannon was 12. It's a story of inequality in group therapy.

I was an anxious fifteen-year-old with MDD and GAD. Each day, I was filled with crippling anxiety/"hazy depression" and would often start "shaking" on the way to group therapy. They gave me stress balls so I would stop fidgeting with my hands during therapy time. Still, the group psychologist considered me "NT" and often criticized me for my failure to make eye contact with other people in the room/failure to speak to other group youth(Social cue problems).

Shannon Rose Bosanac was a twelve-year-old with "social anxiety" and "depression". During group therapy, I was told to speak to Shannon, which was ignored because she preferred a taller, older boy over me and sat near him daily. The psychologists eventually switched Shannon to another group out of concern for her "progress"(They believed I was "negatively influencing" her by behaving in accordance with my illnesses); Shannon would mimic my neuro-atypical gestures to get attention.

Interesting given Shannon had little issue chatting with friends/associates outside of group therapy. Observe:

View attachment 515704
(Shannon, Carlie, Mariah)

Note that I had no friends or associates outside of group therapy and yet was being asked to pander to a pretty White lass with shallow thinking. This was during a time when I was being verbally and physically abused by one of my parents for being unable to function like NTs.

Yes. 2016 was much different. I spent hours sitting alone in my room with bottles of urine and sacks of feces because of severe depression/anxiety. I was barely eating and suffering from visual sensory overload/paranoia, which often caused me to curdle into a ball and cry. I received little help for these problems.

As for Shannon Rose...homecoming! Raves! Worship from mentally-ill orbiters! Partial hospitalization for her "severe mental illnesses"! Two stints in the psychiatric hospital! Anything for Queen Shay!

View attachment 515749

View attachment 515758

As for my "coping"(Full-fledged LDAR/mental breakdown)?

Anyway, skipping ahead by several years...

Sheer vanity and privilege. Filth.

I should be a sith lord and she should be my apprentice, this would happen if the world was just.

When you think of her...think of what Doug would do:

View attachment 986174
View attachment 986175

Then, think of what Larry would would do:

View attachment 986178
View attachment 986182
View attachment 986177
View attachment 986183
View attachment 986184

1000Genomes_30x Global Study-wide6404T=0.5831A=0.4169
1000Genomes_30x African Sub1786T=0.3063A=0.6937
1000Genomes_30x Europe Sub1266T=0.4423A=0.5577
1000Genomes_30x South Asian Sub1202T=0.7671A=0.2329
1000Genomes_30x East Asian Sub1170T=0.9068A=0.0932
1000Genomes_30x American Sub980T=0.657A=0.343

Then, think of Larry after reading this:
I see, brutal

Today was her last day, she's gone for ever now, I'll never get to see her again. I love her so much, this is killing me.

When i said goodbye i had to cut it short and get out cause i felt the tears coming, i started crying on my way out of work to the bus stop.

I've mentioned in other topics all the debilitating mental and physical problems i have and why I'm a pathetic subhuman Incel but she was one of the reasons i hadn't Roped yet. You guys have no idea how fucking beautiful and perfect she is. I got to see her for 1 year and she kept me alive

Now I'm just going to descent into the Black Pill Sea of Darkness, still a virgin at 36 and will remain so, i won't become a 40 year old virgin i swear it.
Nitrogen Gas or Nembutal it is, i just need a few months to get my shit together.
laughing.gif

your onetis is prolly farting out chads cum as we speak, time to move on brah

Dude, I'm probably never going to see my oneitis again.

Just jerk off to your memory of her. Eventually your memory will become fuzzy but by that point you won't care.

Find other foids on the internet to look at.

Nonsense, any male body can.

Women value money more than face for relationships.
Only if i SEA Maxx.

I'm not Gay, i have the hot's for Women, i hate how they won't give me a chance.

Do it for your health if you want. Not worth the effort for a foid.

I don't know if i can i have super skinny genes, i look like i have anoxeria. Also i have chronic, pain, anxiety and am also lazy, i think ill just Rot till i off myself.

Fucking cuckitus fag

I'm not sure it will, I'm completely obsessed. Been stalking the internet for her photos and tiktok videos. I have quite the collection.
You make the ss and the holy lord disapointed.
Cuckmaxxed faglord

I cried too. For three days when my oneitis left. I barely ate because of the pain. I’m happy to put those times behind me. It’s a bit depressing because there’s no middle ground. Either I avoid developing close and deep relationships with females to avoid getting oneitis’s or I just remain alone with the problem that is boredom and loneliness.

I cried too. For three days when my oneitis left. I barely ate because of the pain. I’m happy to put those times behind me. It’s a bit depressing because there’s no middle ground. Either I avoid developing close and deep relationships with females to avoid getting oneitis’s or I just remain alone with the problem that is boredom and loneliness.
Brutal

You are happy with her at arms length? That is retarded unless she was a fwb

I feel your pain OP. I also met my oneitis at work (around 10 years ago). But on her last day at work, I left early without saying goodbye to her because I didn't think I could handle it emotionally.

:cryfeels:

I feel your pain OP. I also met my oneitis at work (around 10 years ago). But on her last day at work, I left early without saying goodbye to her because I didn't think I could handle it emotionally.

:cryfeels:

Brutal.

I managed to get mine on Facebook so at least I can pretend we are friends lol.

Oh no…

Anyway