Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate going outside, it reminds me how empty the word and my life is.

FUCKITALLREEE

FUCKITALLREEE

5'7 LDARing Neet Truecel
★★★★
I cried for a solid 20 minute after going to the atm. I feel like the world is so dark, cold and empty like a void. At least i got my copes, my family and my dog. I imagined being homeless, and i would rope within a week. There would be no reasons to live anymore.

I guess it is an autistic trait to observe the world instead of just focusing on the task you need to do.

You Cried? :cryfeels:

I like going to ATM because it makes me look like I have money

You Cried? :cryfeels:

I like going to ATM because it makes me look like I have money
Yes, after going the feeling of emptiness and loneliness was overwhelming tbh. It was for my montly neetbuxx.

I imagined being homeless, and i would rope within a week. There would be no reasons to live anymore.
Same. I know an oldcel from another forum that was homeless for more than a year I think and he didn't rope. It's baffling how people like that find the strength to endure such a shitty experience for so long, I would just kill myself ngl. Tho this guy is nuts and one of the most narcissistic men I've seen in the manosphere so I guess that was a big factor in his survival.

Same. I know an oldcel from another forum that was homeless for more than a year I think and he didn't rope. It's baffling how people like that find the strength to endure such a shitty experience for so long, I would just kill myself ngl. Tho this guy is nuts and one of the most narcissistic men I've seen in the manosphere so I guess that was a big factor in his survival.

I'd be fine I've got the the bushcraftsman skills going on.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb2lo5sOc6M

Or just make one yourself, that's what I just did there.