Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I hate going to work I think I have to quit my part time job because of foids

M

MrUgly

"Swallow the Blackpill you fag" - Albert Einstein
★★★★★
I can’t live like that anymore. I’m 3 times a week in work and every time I go home after work I feel depressed. Even while I’m at work i feel my depression and suicide fuel kicks in. I hate my female co worker and especially the fucking female customer… I swear I don’t understand why 90% of the customers at my work are good looking females :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: I can’t work anymore I think I quit by end of July and then looking for a work without good looking female co worker and not so many customers :feelsbadman: Fucking bitches make me go crazy they destroy my life but I will get my revenge :feelsokman:

so many fish in the ocean and all of them are for chad :feelsrope:

so many fish in the ocean and all of them are for chad :feelsrope:
It’s really not fair that they only go for chads. We don’t even have a chance and I don’t even need a 10/10 Stacy I swear I just want a girl who is not fat and who looks feminine and she must be alive these are my requirements

Gotta pay the bills bro

I just want a girl who is not fat and who looks feminine and she must be alive
Apparently this is too much to ask for nowadays, even for normies. :feelsUgh:

And of course, silicon dolls are too much to ask for, for us incels. :feelsree:

I swear I don’t understand why 90% of the customers at my work are good looking females
That's a sign of starvation, you're starting to see every woman as quality woman. It's natural. (however wearing make up helps women to hide their ugliness)

I can’t live like that anymore. I’m 3 times a week in work and every time I go home after work I feel depressed. Even while I’m at work i feel my depression and suicide fuel kicks in. I hate my female co worker and especially the fucking female customer… I swear I don’t understand why 90% of the customers at my work are good looking females :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: I can’t work anymore I think I quit by end of July and then looking for a work without good looking female co worker and not so many customers :feelsbadman: Fucking bitches make me go crazy they destroy my life but I will get my revenge :feelsokman:
I work at a hospital and 99% of the female workers there are high average to hot, I hate them so much

Tell you what bro look for a tradesmen/entrepreneur of sorts that doesn't demand any advanced degrees/certification on the spot and apply to work for him.

I recommend any blue collar work since most is entry level and as long as you have basic knowledge of common sense you'll be good. If it' s females that you can't work with I would definitely say try manual labor since they're non existent in those fields and you get in shape and kill your depression while simultaneously learning and adapting very useful skills. These past several months I got hired at a landscaping company and the pay is better than most service jobs and I haven't felt depressed and I've also lost 20lbs. in a much better space mentally. I sincerely wish you luck,bro

Get a other job.

Avoid stress