Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate how hypocritical and evil this species is

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
I just hate the fact that in my childhood I was brainwashed to believe everything was right and pure in the world even when my childhood was shit. But no, the moment my circumstances weren't aligned with chads Because of genetics etc during puberty. The worldview changed automatically completely. I now know that every single normie human on the planet is nothing more than a greedy child that deserves nothing more than a beating from a steal ass baseball bat. In the end I wonder if it was better if I just never existed at all. It's amazing to know what no women in your life does to your pysche.:lasereyes: I used to be a different person 7 to 8 years ago. Now it's all about survival and justice and revenge:feelsree:.

Last edited:
I pray that all life goes extinct, then there will be no suffering.

I pray that all life goes extinct, then there will be no suffering.
We need a cataclysm stat.:lasereyes::lasereyes: make sure the women die in agony along with the shitty competitive males who made my life a living hell. Fuck competition and most importantly fuck the dumbass chisled jaw looking retards. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: to hell they go.

This world is literally the definition of hell.

Remember: A true hell conceals that it is hell to confuse you even more and catch you off-guard.

Plus a hell where everyone suffers equally would be tolerable. So it is only hell FOR SOME people, and for others it is paradise.

Literally doesn't get more nightmarish than this.

I hope asteroid splits earth in half

This world is literally the definition of hell.

Remember: A true hell conceals that it is hell to confuse you even more and catch you off-guard.

Plus a hell where everyone suffers equally would be tolerable. So it is only hell FOR SOME people, and for others it is paradise.

Literally doesn't get more nightmarish than this.
I want those in paradise to suffer like me. They need erenyeagerism in their life. Because in the end they are gods property and deserve literally shitstained hell. FOR INCELDIA:feelsree::lasereyes:. I need to find all redditors and make sure I tape their eyes open to watch 24 hours of family guy non stop. And I will fucking burn their thighs with a flat iron and cut their testicles and ovaries out. I need to make sure all of gods creations are fucking graffitied by me SO THE BASTARD CAN COME IN HERE AND FIX THE MESS HE MADE:feelsree:

Last edited:
The alternative solution is getting rid of Jews so that hardcore eugenics can be implemented across the board for all humans.

Once everyone is Chad and Stacy it probably still won’t altogether eliminate competition but at least in such a world everyone would likely be able to find a partner and one of relatively decent attractiveness at that.

Its a dog eat dog world, and from where I stand there are not enough damn dogs :feelsEhh:

for us it's hell but for most normies this world is fair and good

Its a dog eat dog world, and from where I stand there are not enough damn dogs :feelsEhh:
I mean you are tall. But I can easily break your kneecaps as you are a framecel. So we're even.