Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate how much of a Jew I look like.

romanov_

romanov_

Lazy Autistic Hiki.
★★
I have pointy ears, maybe the thickest lips a white person can have, and a large hooked nose.
The Jews made me look like shit and I don't even get to control the planet. :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Try being an actual Jew :feelsrope:

Jews are caucasian just like you. You shouldn't hate them so much. You should become jewish tbh.

Jews are caucasian just like you. You shouldn't hate them so much. You should become jewish tbh.
I'm too much of a lazy POS to actually convert to any kind of religion.

I'm too much of a lazy POS to actually convert to any kind of religion.
Also even if you convert you will not be accepted as a real Jew, you will be seen as a second class jew because you don’t have Jewish blood. Basically just a high status Goy

It's not like converting to Christianity or Islam. Coverting to Judaism takes a lot of time and effort. And even after all that, a lot of Jews will still just see you as a goy because you aren't ethnically Jewish.

Last edited:
try being curry like me

I look like anti-semitic caricature tbh. The funny thing is that I have no Jewish blood at all. You can't imagine the pain of looking like a jew but getting none of the perks.

Last edited:
What phenotype do you have?
Ass cuck nazi pheno.
Pale skin with sand nigger big nose, bug tired droopy kike eyes, poop coloured brown curly hair, poop light brown eyes, sloped kike forehead, and long kike face

Atleast you're not a Chink like me:feelsbadman:

Just become an international banker bro.