Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate loud noises so much that I keep being scared of possibly hearing loud noises

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
as a kid I wouls stop talking for days over it. if my parents slammed a door I owuld stop talking for days

:feelsbadman:

Thunderstorms are scarefuel.

The best cope for dealing with nearby loud noises like thunder or heavy construction for me is to use headphones and listen to white noise ASMR + music to dampen the sound and keep my mind focused on something else.

Autism (serious)

Not saying you have it - but hyperarousal (meaning to sounds or sudden stimuli) is one of the hallmark symptoms of PTSD.

man i hate sudden loud noise but i really love thunderstorms

maybe because its nature or smth
I can get that feeling with regular light raining or snowing.

But thunderstorms are awful for me. The lightning, too. I actually fear lightning more than the loud thunder noises. I've had nightmares about being killed by lightning since childhood.

I even get triggered by not-so-loud noises.

When people in parking lots use their car horn to confirm that the doors are locked...- argghhh

You'd hate living in my area. The sandniggers next door are up all night banging every door in their house and blasting sandnigger music, it's like being in Fallujah.

You'd hate living in my area. The sandniggers next door are up all night banging every door in their house and blasting sandnigger music, it's like being in Fallujah.
-
Geezus

Brocel I hope you can move to a new house sometime...- this I wish for you
-

I never flinch because it's dangerous.

Gunshots, honking passing cars with cycling, barking dogs, random explosions (mostly nearby huge caliber gunshots)

Nothing phases me anymore...

Ofc, if someone was actively shooting at me I would duck and cover, but meanwhile, I have steaks to trim, and burgers to flip

Shell shocked from my Mom screaming at me

I don't really have a problem with loud noises but I hate how I can't stop myself from closing my eyes. It's not much longer than a blink but it makes me angry that I haven't changed every time it happens.
I would call it flinching but the rest of my body doesn't move it's just the eyes, so idk if it would be the right word.

man i hate sudden loud noise but i really love thunderstorms

maybe because its nature or smth
I like the indesciminant wrath of them...
:feelsbadman:

Thunderstorms are scarefuel.

The best cope for dealing with nearby loud noises like thunder or heavy construction for me is to use headphones and listen to white noise ASMR + music to dampen the sound and keep my mind focused on something else.
My doge fears them too!

I think it's the low bass subsonic 's and gun like potential death sound.... (Many of her peers were shot for harassing livestock)

as a kid I wouls stop talking for days over it. if my parents slammed a door I owuld stop talking for days
You have sensitive eardrums. I can tolerate super loud noises, not a problem for me

I hate loud neighbours and the usual suspects are black, I dont hear loud white neighbours here like EVER!

I hate noses in general. I just want to be left alone to mind my own business at my leisure without some random cunt fucking it all up by coughing or cleaning the dishes or just other annoying nose-making tasks.

I hate loud neighbours and the usual suspects are black, I dont hear loud white neighbours here like EVER!
Lmao. Colored people are worse in every regard. Well, save for preserving their race, nation, and culture.