Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate Low tier fat normie of my college

Blackpill Monk

Blackpill Monk

Only trucel on Fakecels.is
★★★
Today, that low tier fat normie shows how he directly take the contact number of a gigastacy. He clearly shows her number on his personal whatsapp. He says that he directly ask that gigastacy foid to give her number and she give it. I am totally gone in hollowness and in a brutal frustation that how such a fat low tier ugly normie clearly gets the number of beautiful gigastacy. It brutally boils my blood

Just because he got her number doesn't mean he is going to fuck her

Today, that low tier fat normie shows how he directly take the contact number of a gigastacy. He clearly shows her number on his personal whatsapp. He says that he directly ask that gigastacy foid to give her number and she give it. I am totally gone in hollowness and in a brutal frustation that how such a fat low tier ugly normie clearly gets the number of beautiful gigastacy. It brutally boils my blood
She gave him her number out of pity 100% no stacy gives a fat guy a chance unless he stacked up on betabuxx, he will get ghosted.

He will be her finest orbiter

Facts some foid give their number because it might be a brave one that will cut her throat if she doesn't do that :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
But still the foid does not find it creepy, while subhuman ugly like us always face repulsive angers from women even if we not approach towards them

Just because he got her number doesn't mean he is going to fuck her
But still, it brutally surprised me that how a beautiful gigastacy foid gives her number to a ugly fat normie

Getting the number is the easiest part. The next step after that is impossible for normies. Incels however can’t get the number and if they magically do, they get put on read or blocked

But still, it brutally surprised me that how a beautiful gigastacy foid gives her number to a ugly fat normie
It doesn't matter she could've been afraid of his reaction if she rejected for all we can tell and even if she wasn't it still doesn't mean anything

Getting the number is the easiest part. The next step after that is impossible for normies. Incels however can’t get the number and if they magically do, they get put on read or blocked
The most brutal thing that surprised me is that how a extremely beautiful gigastacy foid gives her whatsapp number to a ugly fat normie guy. That foid does not find it creepy when that ugly fat guy ask her for her number

They do it to avoid talking to the guy they are going to ignore because they are to scared to reject someone to their face it's more brutal in some ways