Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i hate lying to my parents, it makes me feel so empty

SadCuck

SadCuck

Greycel
Im pretending to be okay and keep up the good work for them, but im so fucking lonely. I recently had a talk with my mum and she asked me if i was gay, because i didnt have any girls around ever. Feels so good to feel the pressure not nly from yourself, society but also your parents. So i just lie about feeling good and having dates to avoid stupid questions like that and feeling even more terrorized

Last edited:
Why not just tell your mom your gay to get her off your back?

U changed ur avi :feelsdevil:

JFL they gave you the shitty genes and now shame you cause you can't get a girl to fuck, hypocrites

<when your mom doesnt even ask you cuz you got taken out of school and put in homeschool over an incident that wasn't even yours. :feelsrope:

This nigga named himself "cuck" wth lol

Im pretending to be okay and keep up the good work for them, but im so fucking lonely. I recently had a talk with my mum and she asked me if i was gay, because i didnt have any girls around ever. Feels so good to feel the pressure not nly from yourself, society but also your parents. So i just lie
You lied about being gay to your mom and you also call yourself a cuck? :feelskek:

Why not just tell your mom your gay to get her off your back
honestly thought about it, but might as well tell her im asexual, so she doesnt exect anything

Even if you blackpilled them with the truth they wouldn't believe you, and then they would proceed to tell you some bluepilled stuff.

It's actually better to lie because they might report you to POLICE out of fear of you becoming the next ER because inkwell = woman hating terrorist

i said she thought im gay because i never bring girls around
The post seemed to imply that you lied to her about being gay and that it felt good to have the pressure over getting girls off of your back after that :feelswhere:

The sleeper agents are activated :giga:

honestly thought about it, but might as well tell her im asexual, so she doesnt exect anything
Yeah but asexuality isnt real so she'll know your coping

>be parent
>have son
>NIGGA YOU GAY?!

The post seemed to imply that you lied to her about being gay and that it felt good to have the pressure over getting girls off of your back after that :feelswhere:
oh no, i meant that im lying about feeling good, about having dates etc, because she even asked me if im gay, because i never bring females around. And it was sarcastic saying that it feels good to have all the pressure in the world on you to finally fuck and judging you for not doing it.

I hate that shit just because you aren't dating or getting married you gay. It's so hard to even date female they have such high standards with the guys they want to date. Not once a girl went up to me and said she wanted to start dating me or she likes me.

Last edited:
Your parents will prob eventually understand and hopefully won't get fed up with you being incel.
It is the life of incel.

I hate that shit just because you aren't dating or getting married you gay.
sorry, just fat and ugly
pastel goth im ugly GIF

There's no such thing as asexual, she won't believe that shit.

Honestly man just tell her that you're not good looking enough to get a gf. You could even sugarcoat it like "I just can't get a gf at all". Please don't tell her you're gay just to please her. :feelsaww: You'll just end up feeling even more lonely. She'll come with bluepilled advice fr but at least you'll have an honest dialogue.

Really wonder how asexual copers manage to delude themselves that much
We live in a world where people have convinced themselves that they were "born in the wrong body" and are actually a different sex than they were born as (and some people are doing the same with race).

It's a lot less surprising that someone who may have a fucked up hormonal imbalance, can convince themselves that their low (or non-existent) libido is because they are "asexual".

They are delusional, but you can be a lot more deluded in this world, the bar keeps being raised lol.

We live in a world where people have convinced themselves that they were "born in the wrong body" and are actually a different sex than they were born as (and some people are doing the same with race).

It's a lot less surprising that someone who may have a fucked up hormonal imbalance, can convince themselves that their low (or non-existent) libido is because they are "asexual".

They are delusional, but you can be a lot more deluded in this world, the bar keeps being raised lol.
You have to be pretty soy to have such a low libido :feelskek:

You have to be pretty soy to have such a low libido :feelskek:
It's just another genetic deficiency no different than being born with an ugly face. They just got the short end of the stick with respect to sexuality itself.

What's soy is when they refuse to look at reality objectively and admit to themselves that they have a defect.

It's just another genetic deficiency no different than being born with an ugly face. They just got the short end of the stick with respect to sexuality itself.

What's soy is when they refuse to look at reality objectively and admit to themselves that they have a defect.
Damn, I mistakenly thought that libido was one of the few things actually mostly affected by environment but looks like the genetic determinism pill has the responsibility for that too :feelsrope:

I never lie to my parents. if I was killer and they asked me if I killed someone I would say yes

Why not just tell the truth and just say you are ugly and that's why girls don't like you?