Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I hate maintaining my body

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Showering. (inb4 don't do it, yeah but then you have the feeling of being dirty which sucks)
Cutting fingernails.
Cutting hair.
Brushing teeth.
Getting enough movement to not get obese.
Also watching how it gets older and one day will wither away.

Life is a cruel fucking joke. Why are we trapped in these fucking meatsuits which require so much fucking maintenance?

The most cruel part? We don't even get anything in return for all that effort. Chad gets rewarded with sex, so it makes sense for him to maintain his body, we literally do it for nothing. :feelshaha:

i hate shitting, everything else is fine

everything we do is for nothing :feelsbadman:

Shower 3 min. Teeth one min.

Showering. (inb4 don't do it, yeah but then you have the feeling of being dirty which sucks)
Cutting fingernails.
Cutting hair.
Brushing teeth.
Getting enough movement to not get obese.
Also watching how it gets older and one day will wither away.

Life is a cruel fucking joke. Why are we trapped in these fucking meatsuits which require so much fucking maintenance?

The most cruel part? We don't even get anything in return for all that effort. Chad gets rewarded with sex, so it makes sense for him to maintain his body, we literally do it for nothing. :feelshaha:
I only shower and cut nails cause it will hurt if I don’t.
Somehow my teeth are still white. Your head hair eventually stops growing after a while, so not too bad.
Incels live for nothing, that’s why the rational ones rope while the weak pathetic ones like me are too scared or cope too hard.

Somehow my teeth are still white. Your head hair eventually stops growing after a while, so not too bad.
Incels live for nothing, that’s why the rational ones rope while the weak pathetic ones like me are too scared or cope too hard.
I will never sui for the simple reason that it's risky as fuck. Imagine being a vegetable in a wheelchair and you can't even fap anymore. At least we can cope.

i hate shitting, everything else is fine
Same, it's disgusting and I don't like it when it ends up in landfill ruining treasures for ever there. It takes conscious effort to shit, but I try to keep it in for as long as possible until it really needs to come out.

Also, it hurts and every time I do it I can't flush the toilet.

Are your teeth white with lustre or are they opaque?

Same, it's disgusting and I don't like it when it ends up in landfill ruining treasures for ever there. It takes conscious effort to shit, but I try to keep it in for as long as possible until it really needs to come out.

Same, I hate shitting too.

Same, I hate shitting too.
Like, I have to be in the right move in the right circumstance in order to get myself in a bowel movement.

Mirror and normal light, brocel. Lustre means your teeth are ok, white and opaque colour you have fluorosis or primary caries.
Seem lustrous

I hate maintaining this bad joke of a body i'm trapped in, being ridden by all types of disease is not fun, being of short stature and weak isn't either, why would a genetic trash care about his hygiene or look, no amount of work and dedication will change the core, you don't even get the satisfaction of doing so, because the end result is still trash. AND IT'S FUCKING TEDIOUS.

i have ibs so it's a majoe bitch shitting, i also shit at random hours, sometimes in the evening, sometimes morning. annoying

i have ibs so it's a majoe bitch shitting, i also shit at random hours, sometimes in the evening, sometimes morning. annoying
I have very severe constipation. I only shit at least once a week or sometimes I might leave it in for a few more days until I'm scared it might lead an impaction.

Just this morning I let out a big footlong that was as hard as rocks. When it gets to that point you feel the pressure in your rectum but at the same time I don't get the urgency to go. Which is scary because if I leave it in there I might end up going ER to deal with it.

our bodys are futile , or better our genetics