Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i hate men that dont pay child support

I

incel god

Banned
-
10% - take it to the lounge, lady
those are the coward fathers that make them but ignore them. eventually they pay one way or another.

Are you a singlemothercel

What SCHIZO shit are you typing. :cryfeels:gone insane

Least obvious single mother:

GIF by MOODMAN

You're a single mother.

Fuck you

non-biological fathers shouldn't pay for other men's child

im a male i just believe in right and wrong you fucking retards. grow the fuck up.

those are the coward fathers that make them but ignore them. eventually they pay one way or another.
okay so let him take care of the child. why take his money for your makeup or spa sessions?

Fuck fathers.

Chad late on his payment this month, lass?

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

youre just jealous. Anyone who has REAL genetic worth abandons their kids because they have more bitches to fuck-- they dont want to waste their time with cuck shit like raising them

paying child support is a cuck trait,make a child with a foid is a soy trait

make a child with a foid is a soy trait
Hell naw, if I could I'd move on from town to town breeding puss and giving fake names

uggo mongo gave me a warning for defending myself. master should discipline you. not get rid of you. but you are a corrupt mod and do not belong here.

uggo mongo gave me a warning for defending myself. master should discipline you. not get rid of you. but you are a corrupt mod and do not belong here.
t.
screaming-scream.gif

If the son is bloigicallt his and proven, I agree. Those men are just bad as sluts

child support should be illegal

Don't you realize that it's women who choose such fathers because they either thought that such fathers are an alpha or 'real men'.
Also, no child support without sex from the former wife.

They are obligated to. I'm sure there are legal repercussions for evading payments

They are obligated to
the teenagers or immature adults on this forum, think fathers can get away with not paying child support. what planet are they living on? even baby boomers went to jail for being fucking deadbeats.

Last edited:
the teenagers or immature adults on this forum, think fathers can get away with not paying child support. what planet are they living on? even baby boomers went to jail for being fucking deadbeats.
We're Just Lonely.

As incels we are absolutely not affected by that in any way. Also, it's again partly women's fault anyway, as they often pick high-T men who are attractive to them, but only interested in short-term relationships, while they don't care to pick some low-T man who would never leave them.

Blame the women who fuck these dead beats. Not my problem

Well deserved warning tbh ngl

If it wasn't so damn expensive maybe they would be willing to pay.

10% isnt enough for this bluepilled post, 50% should be the bare minimum

Of course it's never a women's fault. Many women after giving birth give all their time and attention to children ignoring husbands but still demand help and involvement from them.
Instead they should have acted wisely by balancing their time and attention to both husband and child(ren).
No one likes to be treated like an used tampon.