Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i hate mexicans

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
idk why they just annoy the shit out of me especially fat ugly mexican hoes. they never stfu.

ill make an exception for mexican spergcels. that dont fit in to the hyper nt culture and dont fit in with their family.

ill make an exception for mexican spergcels. that dont fit in to the hyper nt culture and dont fit in with their family.
cant imagine what that would be like esp with ur annoying normie mexican female relatives damn props to the brocel whos going through this.

Same here: I hate having to live around them as a non-NTcel & Whitecel, since they are not too fond of either aforementioned groups.

They are Giga-NT hyper social normies, who think that any kind of aggression, abrasiveness, or just being a straight up asshole is ""cool""

Not to mention, they also lower the QOL in the area substantially: I also see tons of sub-5 Latino guys with a looksmatch, so it seems to me that "Just be NT & not seriously ugly and/or short" is kind of law for Hispanic culture.

I feel bad for non-NT Hispanicels though, they must have it rough: Other than that, fuck those wetbacks.

They are Giga-NT hyper social normies, who think that any kind of aggression, abrasiveness, or just being a straight up asshole is ""cool""

Not to mention, they also lower the QOL in the area substantially: I also see tons of sub-5 Latino guys with a looksmatch, so it seems to me that "Just be NT & not seriously ugly and/or short" is kind of law for Hispanic culture.

I feel bad for non-NT Hispanicels though, they must have it rough: Other than that, fuck those wetbacks.

Also, every Mexican ""friend"" I had was an even bigger piece of shit than any ""friend"" of my own race.

idk why they just annoy the shit out of me especially fat ugly mexican hoes. they never stfu.

I want to fuck a thick Mexican chick, especially the Indian ones that kind of look Vietnamese.