Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate musicians

Gendocel

Gendocel

Amalek
I wish these narcissistic faggots would be Minecrafted in Real Life :feelshehe::feelshehe:

Who the hell do they think they are? Talentless faggots who make millions just by tricking the golem to buy their crap.

I hate all those fucking Justin Biebers and Lady Gagas and Lil Waynes or all that other shit that zoomers listen to. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

They are the real subhumans.

I play guitar.

WHERES MY MILLIONS!!!!!!!!

I'm envious of they fame

Who the hell do they think they are? Talentless faggots who make millions just by tricking the golem to buy their crap.
They literally do nothing, their songs get written by someone else, their melody gets produced and played by someone else, they just screech into the microphone for two minutes and then someone else fixes their atrocious signing in post-production.

They literally do nothing, their songs get written by someone else, their melody gets produced and played by someone else, they just screech into the microphone for two minutes and then someone else fixes their atrocious signing in post-production.
Exactly. Soulless goyslop for soulless golem and niggers. It's 100% artificial.

And yet those videos still have constantly 10 million, 50 million or 100 million views. This is why I fucking despise humanity. 99% are NPCs.

The worst part:
Nobody gives a shit about your hate.
Your hate only bothers yourself, nobody else.
That's why we have to get rid of this emoition, it's bad for your soul.

The worst part:
>implying I have a soul

The worst part:
:yes::yes::yes: