Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate Muslims

Sheldor

Sheldor

✡5'5'' 0ÆM X Æ A-0 בבקשה תעזור לי✡
★★★★★
FUCK YOU ALL MUSLIM SUPPORTERS. SAND NIGGER CAMEL FUCKER TERRORISTS AND CHILD RAPIST FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU.

ALL MUSLIM BEARD FAGGOTS.

FREE ISRAEL. FREE ISRAEL. FREE ISRAEL.

THEY ALL WANT YOU TO BE MUSLIMS OR ROT IN HELL. THATS THEIR SAND NIGGER MINDSET.

FUCK THEM.

keep your mouth shut you pigskin kike servant shithead

We will come to Europe to rape and enslave your blonde blue eyed women while you cry like a faggot on this forum.

keep your mouth shut you pigskin kike servant shithead
Miserable Muslim Cunt. I am an Incel but I dont rape foids like ur camel fucker ethnic does. 9 year old aisha fucker. YOU ARE ANIMALS

If you hate Muslims you are pro foid

But those who disbelieve and deny Our signs will be the residents of the Fire. They will be there forever.”

As to those who disbelieve, for them are cut out garments of fire, boiling water shall be poured over their heads with it shall be melted what is in their bellies and (their) skins as well. And for them are whips of iron" (22:19-21)

Israel chad

"As to those who reject Faith: if they had everything on earth, and twice repeated, to give as ransom for the penalty of the Day of Judgment, it would never be accepted of them. Theirs would be a grievous penalty. Their wish will be to get out of the Fire, but never will they get out. Their penalty will be one that endures

We will come to Europe to rape and enslave your blonde blue eyed women while you cry like a faggot on this forum.
mega based OP is a crybaby pigskin the future is mixed mutt and he can do nothing about it other than cry on an incels forum :feelskek:

Yeah muslims lost me at circumcision and beard. It should be vice fucking versa, you shave the beard and keep the foreskin.

As to those who disbelieve, for them are cut out garments of fire, boiling water shall be poured over their heads with it shall be melted what is in their bellies and (their) skins as well. And for them are whips of iron" (22:19-21)
RELIGION IS THE BIGGEST COPE. AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I HAVE A SHIT LIFE BUT I STILL AM A MAN. A MAN WHO DOESNT NEED A GOD TO HAVE HOPE

mega based OP is a crybaby pigskin the future is mixed mutt and he can do nothing about it other than cry on an incels forum :feelskek:
Ugly shit beard women, yeah thats what u Sand niggers like. They have more hair on their legs then I have.
Camel fucker

RELIGION IS THE BIGGEST COPE. AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I HAVE A SHIT LIFE BUT I STILL AM A MAN. A MAN WHO DOESNT NEED A GOD TO HAVE HOPE
Its the only cope i have without it i would be 6 ft under right now tbh

Free Israel? Israel shouldn't even exist bro. If you look at the Palestine borders before WW2 it looks a tad bit different.

The jews used the holocaust hoax to guilt trip cucks into letting them systematically eliminate Muslims in Palestine for 80 fucking years.

The jews really, really, really deseve to die. And whats going on today is a good thing for humanity. I hope Iran drops a nuke on Jerusalem.

Ugly shit beard women, yeah thats what u Sand niggers like. They have more hair on their legs then I have.
Cam fucker
" cam fucker " :lul:

seethe

Free Israel? Israel shouldn't even exist bro. If you look at the Palestine borders before WW2 it looks a tad bit different.

The jews used the holocaust hoax to guilt trip cucks into letting them systematically eliminate Muslims in Palestine for 80 fucking years.

The jews really, really, really deseve to die. And whats going on today is a good thing for humanity.
mega high iq the kikes themselves created every conflict in the middle east to stand up for pissrael

The jews really, really, really deseve to die. And whats going on today is a good thing for humanity. I hope Iran drops a nuke on Jerusalem.
Bro you look 100 years back. Look 1.000+ years back.

Bro you look 100 years back. Look 1.000+ years back.
And 2000 years back and it was Roman land. The Romans should've finished them off way back then.

can't wait to see all the kike whores getting railed :feelshaha:

Death to kikes
Hail Hitler
177Ap1

Remember this is who you are supporting :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelzez: :feelskek: :feelskek:

FUCK YOU ALL MUSLIM SUPPORTERS. SAND NIGGER CAMEL FUCKER TERRORISTS AND CHILD RAPIST FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU.

THEY ALL WANT YOU TO BE MUSLIMS OR ROT IN HELL. THATS THEIR SAND NIGGER MINDSET.

FUCK THEM.
what OP said

FUCK THEM.
Never knew the jews manipulated you

Islam promotes betabuxxing. You literally need to pay Mahr or some betabuxx shit to a foid in order to marry her.