Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i hate my fucking life

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
i opened the camera on my phone and saw the way i look, no wonder why i got bullied my whole life because the way i look like a ugly motherfucker i cant live this hell anymore i dont know what to do my copes are running out, one day i will just lose it and go er in( videogame)

i opened the camera on my phone and saw the way i look, no wonder why i got bullied my whole life because the way i look like a ugly motherfucker i cant live this hell anymore i dont know what to do my copes are running out, one day i will just lose it and go er in( videogame)
same, i hate my red hair even thought it's a very non-bright version of red hair, i've always hated what i see in the mirror nowadays i just don't give a shit

same, i hate my red hair even thought it's a very non-bright version of red hair, i've always hated what i see in the mirror nowadays i just don't give a shit
yeah for me it took a long time to process whats going on my life

lol

u get over it when u get older

or u rope I guess idk

lol

u get over it when u get older

or u rope I guess idk
yeah i want to rope but i am afraid of what happens after death. due to my islam religion killing urself can lead to hell so i dont want to try it plus i dont have the balls to do it

yeah i want to rope but i am afraid of what happens after death. due to my islam religion killing urself can lead to hell so i dont want to try it plus i dont have the balls to do it
then just stop being muslim

How did you get bullied ?

Wanna make a thread about it later

i almost got my hand twisted and broken by a bully
I’ll make a thread about martial arts ,(not the bullshido)
That is an undeniable truth bullies will not mess with you if they know they are going to get burned

That may sound cliché, but it’s the thruth if you wanna hear my story , tell me

jfl there is no hell or earth

its really easy what happens after death is very easy my friend its not that complicated here is what happens I will draw it out for you:

You are just an illusion, your consciousness is not real your body is just a vessel. Once you die you are instantly thrown back into this world in whatever shape or form it doesn't matter death is reserved for immaterial and only dead can count the time.