Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate my life so much

infiniteorwhatever

infiniteorwhatever

craves the sweet release of death
★★★
there's literally nothing good out of my life, everything sucks, I can't cope anymore. I have no job no health no friends no nothing no purpose nothing gets me happy in this life. The few moments I am OK is when I'm high on opioids

there's literally nothing good out of my life, everything sucks, I can't cope anymore. I have no job no health no friends no nothing no purpose nothing gets me happy in this life. The few moments I am OK is when I'm high on opioids
You can’t keep relying on opioids though

How old are you?

Hey man I know what you’re going through. Take a deep breath and take stock of your current situation in life. Try as hard as it may seem to be grateful for at least one thing you have in your life. It could the fact that you have an internet connection. Or the ability to see, smell, taste move around (if you are not fully disabled). Then I want you to try and wake up in the morning and make it your mission to go for a walk(if you can) and take in the sunshine. Maybe get a cup of coffee if you drink it. Then try to take everything a step at a time.

Have you tried making friends? You can’t just give up
I spent my whole youth trying to make friends. I literally tried everything I could, went to charity, sports club, at school of course. I NEVER ONCE IN MY LIFE was approached by someone who didn't want my money (beggar, and let me tell you I gave a lot to them even if I'm poor just to have conversation). Like literally not once in my life someone came up to me and tried to make friends, while I probably tried that a thousand time before becoming a NEET. I understood I'm not made to have friends. I'm neuroatypical, poor, ugly, short, male, diseased and ethnic so it's over for me. I just want to die and hate my life.

How old are you?
I'm 25. I tried to kms at early 20, after failing I quickly stopped trying to sociabilize with people and just became a neet shutin, besides my health quickly got worse which made sure I wouldn't have the energy to try something that would ultimately just eat my ego over and ove again.
During school I tried to hard to make friends I ended up getting bullied

I spent my whole youth trying to make friends. I literally tried everything I could, went to charity, sports club, at school of course. I NEVER ONCE IN MY LIFE was approached by someone who didn't want my money (beggar, and let me tell you I gave a lot to them even if I'm poor just to have conversation). Like literally not once in my life someone came up to me and tried to make friends, while I probably tried that a thousand time before becoming a NEET. I understood I'm not made to have friends. I'm neuroatypical, poor, ugly, short, male, diseased and ethnic so it's over for me. I just want to die and hate my life.
I can be your friend :feelsthink:

Hey man I know what you’re going through. Take a deep breath and take stock of your current situation in life. Try as hard as it may seem to be grateful for at least one thing you have in your life. It could the fact that you have an internet connection. Or the ability to see, smell, taste move around (if you are not fully disabled). Then I want you to try and wake up in the morning and make it your mission to go for a walk(if you can) and take in the sunshine. Maybe get a cup of coffee if you drink it. Then try to take everything a step at a time.
that's not being called happy or having a good life. Stop with the cope and gaslight thank you. FFS am I on incel.is or fucking facebook

I can be your friend :feelsthink:
no we're just pixel and bits of data to one another. I am speaking about IRL. I tried IVL and it's just ridiculous, huge copes and ultimately the other person ends up ghosting you or betraying you or doxx you, I experienced each of these and I'm not trying to make friends IVL again because that is not friendship

no we're just pixel and bits of data to one another. I am speaking about IRL. I tried IVL and it's just ridiculous, huge copes and ultimately the other person ends up ghosting you or betraying you or doxx you, I experienced each of these and I'm not trying to make friends IVL again because that is not friendship
Well talking online is always the better option then suicide

And you are 14 after all that said, right? :feelsseriously:

that's not being called happy or having a good life. Stop with the cope and gaslight thank you. FFS am I on incel.is or fucking facebook
I’m sorry if I came across as trying to gaslight you. I was trying to help you feel better brocel.

the no health part is objectively the worse especially realizing if you end up in a position where you are ill you'll be subject largely to the mercy of toilets. Considering you are posting here and likely already suffered enough while physically capable no doubt they will abuse the hell out of you. Enough reason for me to emigrate out of the west tbh kind of final straw fuck the west eastern europe is far superior so is balkans. (at least compared to canada)

Well talking online is always the better option then suicide
Well like I said, I tried talking online a lot, before and after being a shut in NEET and it just doesn't work. Even in groups online I don't do well, and even the few times it goes ok for a while I just feel even more lonely IRL

And you are 14 after all that said, right? :feelsseriously:
I said earlier that I'm 25, at 14 I was just getting bullied to oblivion

I'm 25. I tried to kms at early 20, after failing I quickly stopped trying to sociabilize with people and just became a neet shutin, besides my health quickly got worse which made sure I wouldn't have the energy to try something that would ultimately just eat my ego over and ove again.
During school I tried to hard to make friends I ended up getting bullied
That's sad to hear. I can relate. I was bullied as well. I am over 23 right now. I also dropped out of engineering 4 years ago and stayed NEET LDAR for 2 years. I just smoked hookah and spend time on internet all that time.
My cousin forced me to join college again.
I still live off my fathers money.
I am in no position to give advice.
I am just going with the flow of life with no purpose.
Hope you find something that makes your life better.

I've read about opioid addiction being severe. Just take care man.

I said earlier that I'm 25, at 14 I was just getting bullied to oblivion
Ok. But then it turns out that you're from a rich country like Norway, Germany, or UAE where they give neetbux and support so even unlucky people could be lucky enough to have decent live without having to work :feelsbadman::lasereyes::feelscry:

Its over. Just vidyagame max now

You can always remember the fact that you weren't born Black. Your life could've been worse.

I feel you man except my drug of choice is marijuana and alcohol