Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate natural selection

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
I hate at the fact I was born FORCEFULLY by chance and I get to be the subhuman. My existence is meaningless, I will never REPRODUCE or have a legacy. I will never have a normal life like depicted in comic books or media or irl at granted. People tell me not to blame society. Even though it's society's fault for being a bunch of selfish horny lil nigger retards. Jfl life is one big beauty pageant. Fucj you whoever made me and written me into this fucking reality. Fcuk you fuck you FUKKKKKKKKK YOU FUCKKKK YOU I WILL STAB YOU WHOEVER YOU ARE WHO DID THIS TO ME YOU FUCKING NIGGEGR FUCJ YOU FUCK YOUUUUUUUU ok I love u brocels :feelsautistic: bye ***gunshot*** xxdxdd:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
FUCK NATURAL SELECTION FUCK NATURAL SELECTION I FUCKING HATE IT WHO THOUGHT THIS SHIT WAS A GOOD IDEA. WHAT NIGGER DEITY THOUGHT LOOKISM WAS BY AJY CHANCE A PERFECT IDEA. YOU FUCKING SKANKS FUCKED THE UNIVERSE UP YOU RUINED THE SIMULATION CODE YOU GODDAMN PRICKS YOU FUCKING ASINSINE PIECE OF POOP FUCKING SLIP OF A BAR OF SOAP I FUCKJNG HSTE YOUUUU

Last edited:
Yeah
I hate it too
There is no free will and this existence is painful

Yeah
I hate it too
There is no free will and this existence is painful
FUCK YOU GOD FUCK YOU GOD SUCK MY SHIT YOU OIECE OF SHIT I FUCKING HATE NATURAL SELECTION I FUCKING. HATE THID EVERYONE ON EARTH IS A NLUEPILLED REATARD I HAVE FUCKING KILL THEM ALL SO I CAN FJNALLY WIN I FUCKING HATE NATURAL SELECTION AAUGHHHHHHHH YOU FEMALES DID THIS ITS ALL YOUR FAULT YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO LOVE GOOD GUYS MORALLY YOU FUCKED IT ALL UP MEN YOU FUCKED IT ALL UP FOR LETTING IT FO WRONG IN THE FIRST OLACE AAUGHHH EBERYOEN IS SUXH A DUMBASS PIECE OF SHIT BECAUSE I WASNT IN CHARGE J NEEDED TO BE IN SHACRTGHGGE AAAAAAAAAUAUAIAUAJAKAKKAKAKAOSISNSKZOZJSKSAIAIWOOWIEISIS SO A SUISUN ARE SUSJZKZKZJZNZJZHZBKZLAIZBSNSJZJXUZHSBNZNZBZ Z ZNZISISJN

There is only one thing we can do. Be nice and support our family members. This way we are indirectly passin on our genes because we share lots of genetic material.

Nothing that we experience is natural selection. We are living in technologically advanced age where people can fly from one continent to another in just a few hours and women can instantly message men from the most extreme parts of the world. Most modern hypergamy relies on inventions that were invented in the 20th century.

In nature the only thing between you and another woman would be a single male. In modern times the thing between you and a woman is an organized militarized police with high tech gadgets being backed by the state that spies on it's citizens everywhere.

Even just 40 years ago before security cameras became a common thing people were getting away with 30 murders because no one could capture the image of attacker and locate him.

Nothing that we experience is natural selection. We are living in technologically advanced age where people can fly from one continent to another in just a few hours and women can instantly message men from the most extreme parts of the world. Most modern hypergamy relies on inventions that were invented in the 20th century.

In nature the only thing between you and another woman would be a single male. In modern times the thing between you and a woman is an organized militarized police with high tech gadgets being backed by the state that spies on it's citizens everywhere.

Even just 40 years ago before security cameras became a common thing people were getting away with 30 murders because no one could capture the image of attacker and locate him.
I am 5'3 all I can think about is how I will die alone at age 50 because no one dared to be my mate. It's so over:feelsbadman: I keep saying this everyday and I am so tired of it. The world needs to pay somehow it owed me since I was born into it by random. It owes me everything:feelshaha:

I am 5'3 all I can think about is how I will die alone at age 50 because no one dared to be my mate. It's so over:feelsbadman: I keep saying this everyday and I am so tired of it. The world needs to pay somehow it owed me since I was born into it by random. It owes me everything:feelshaha:

You're screwed. You would be considered tiny even in Asia. Dying alone is fine. Dying while being alone your whole life isn't. I could bare with lonelyness better if I had positive memories of the past but here I am a 27 year old virgin suffering for 13 years. No one owes you anything but you don't owe them any mercy. People don't deserve to live as much as we don't deserve to have sex. Yet they are living and we aren't having sex.

You're screwed. You would be considered tiny even in Asia. Dying alone is fine. Dying while being alone your whole life isn't. I could bare with lonelyness better if I had positive memories of the past but here I am a 27 year old virgin suffering for 13 years. No one owes you anything but you don't owe them any mercy. People don't deserve to live as much as we don't deserve to have sex. Yet they are living and we aren't having sex.
Fuck that I want everyone to owe me everything. They will experience erenyeagermadls every damn day 24/7 a week. Everyone on earth is my property:feelsautistic:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: But also I agree.

There is only one thing we can do. Be nice and support our family members. This way we are indirectly passin on our genes because we share lots of genetic material.
@your personality look at this coper JFL

Women having all the power in mating is not natural selection though. During the stoneage men could rape and more easily trade resources to get sex.

FUCK YOU GOD FUCK YOU GOD SUCK MY SHIT YOU OIECE OF SHIT I FUCKING HATE NATURAL SELECTION I FUCKING. HATE THID EVERYONE ON EARTH IS A NLUEPILLED REATARD I HAVE FUCKING KILL THEM ALL SO I CAN FJNALLY WIN I FUCKING HATE NATURAL SELECTION AAUGHHHHHHHH YOU FEMALES DID THIS ITS ALL YOUR FAULT YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO LOVE GOOD GUYS MORALLY YOU FUCKED IT ALL UP MEN YOU FUCKED IT ALL UP FOR LETTING IT FO WRONG IN THE FIRST OLACE AAUGHHH EBERYOEN IS SUXH A DUMBASS PIECE OF SHIT BECAUSE I WASNT IN CHARGE J NEEDED TO BE IN SHACRTGHGGE AAAAAAAAAUAUAIAUAJAKAKKAKAKAOSISNSKZOZJSKSAIAIWOOWIEISIS SO A SUISUN ARE SUSJZKZKZJZNZJZHZBKZLAIZBSNSJZJXUZHSBNZNZBZ Z ZNZISISJN
Cope there is no God or Deity responsible for your suffering. There is nobody to blame but your parents for giving you shit height genes.

@your personality look at this coper JFL
A lot of people don't here don't have siblings so even that advice doesn't really matter tbh

All good points tbh the average nonchad man is a "beta" compared to the police, military and courts and another reason why holding "frame" and being the "alpha" is a joke @Robtical @JosefMengelecel

I don't care about my legacy, I won't be there to applaud my ,,genes". it could've been better though. a high form of biological life with consciousness is kind of absurd, so it would be dishonest of my part to claim ,,i deserved better", however, it was a possibility.

:society::society::blackpill:

If you can’t succeed in it, you must do as much damage to it as you can

A lot of people don't here don't have siblings so even that advice doesn't really matter tbh

All good points tbh the average nonchad man is a "beta" compared to the police, military and courts and another reason why holding "frame" and being the "alpha" is a joke @Robtical @JosefMengelecel
You see this shit :feelswhat:

@Idlevillagercel this nigga is straight up ignoring us with no remorse :feelsbadman:

We need the power of the founding

We need the power of the founding
Rumble rumble rumble "you hear that Chad they are coming for us dear god we ahoULDVE BEEN NICER TO THEM" :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I hate at the fact I was born FORCEFULLY by chance and I get to be the subhuman. My existence is meaningless, I will never REPRODUCE or have a legacy. I will never have a normal life like depicted in comic books or media or irl at granted. People tell me not to blame society. Even though it's society's fault for being a bunch of selfish horny lil nigger retards. Jfl life is one big beauty pageant. Fucj you whoever made me and written me into this fucking reality. Fcuk you fuck you FUKKKKKKKKK YOU FUCKKKK YOU I WILL STAB YOU WHOEVER YOU ARE WHO DID THIS TO ME YOU FUCKING NIGGEGR FUCJ YOU FUCK YOUUUUUUUU ok I love u brocels :feelsautistic: bye ***gunshot*** xxdxdd:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
FUCK NATURAL SELECTION FUCK NATURAL SELECTION I FUCKING HATE IT WHO THOUGHT THIS SHIT WAS A GOOD IDEA. WHAT NIGGER DEITY THOUGHT LOOKISM WAS BY AJY CHANCE A PERFECT IDEA. YOU FUCKING SKANKS FUCKED THE UNIVERSE UP YOU RUINED THE SIMULATION CODE YOU GODDAMN PRICKS YOU FUCKING ASINSINE PIECE OF POOP FUCKING SLIP OF A BAR OF SOAP I FUCKJNG HSTE YOUUUU
If only we were one of the millions and millions of sperm that missed the egg. We'd all be cozy in the abyss right now. :feelscomfy:

High iq. Our inability to have sex is not because of nature. It is artificial. Something else that was very common in nature was rape. Incel tier men in prehistoric times would rape foids if they can’t attract them naturally.

This is not natural selection, or there wouldn't be cucked tax or rape laws.
Cops are beta fags because they depend on brainwashing cucks to get power. I can't wait for those sacks of trash to be defunded.

Cops are beta fags because they depend on brainwashing cucks to get power. I can't wait for those sacks of trash to be defunded.
And at the same time conservatives are now defending cops and claiming that funding the police is counter culture

But make no mistake defunding the police doesn't mean the end of things. Defunding means at the local level while feds having even more power

And at the same time conservatives are now defending cops and claiming that funding the police is counter culture

But make no mistake defunding the police doesn't mean the end of things. Defunding means at the local level while feds having even more power
All cucked law enforcement needs to be defunded, and non cucked men have to stop paying taxes. Then they won't be able to pay those cucks.

You see this shit :feelswhat:

@Idlevillagercel this nigga is straight up ignoring us with no remorse :feelsbadman:
Don't worry ese, I still have an ace up my sleeve, I'm just waiting for the right time to pull it out :feelshehe:

Soon he'll have no option but to join us in a fun exchange of thots once again :feelsaww:

Just be patient for now...

I'm taking a huge shit

Don't worry ese, I still have an ace up my sleeve, I'm just waiting for the right time to pull it out :feelshehe:
Excellent, sounds like an amazing plan :feelsautistic: we've cornered him before and we can do it again :feelzez:
Soon he'll have no option but to join us in a fun exchange of thots once again :feelsaww:
Do you have an appointed date for this chess move that will lure him out of hiding :feelsStudy: ?
Just be patient for now...
:feels:

I won't say :feelsmage:
A908CC94 ACC6 4688 B6EC 1B1B5735EF81

Then I'll just be on standby and wait for that special alert :feelsLSD::feels: