Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I hate religion so much its unreal

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★
Everytime some idiot tells me to pray a rage deep inside me boils like no other.

I seriously might kill someone if they tell me to pray to a made up entity on a wrong day.

Im sorry you got brain washed and you re too stupid to realise it like i did.

But stop giving me useless advice u stupid motherfucker nigger.

take it easy man if you hate religion that is your right. don't get so upset about it.

take it easy man if you hate religion that is your right. don't get so upset about it.
Imagine you re dying and some idiot tells u because ur not praying enough????

religion can be a nice thing if it's not forced on you

religion can be a nice thing if it's not forced on you
Yeah if you willingly go for it then it can be a good cope but forcing it on others will have the opposite result

Everytime some idiot tells me to pray a rage deep inside me boils like no other.

I seriously might kill someone if they tell me to pray to a made up entity on a wrong day.

Just be honest and tell them there is no prayer for your face

Pisslam is the #1 reason I am incel. Without it I would have ascended. 10 years ago when I was in uni you could still find proper girls. But segregation, morality police and my own pisslamic brainwash took that chance from me. It's over now.

i feel exactly the same, religion is a form of retardation

Pisslam is the #1 reason I am incel. Without it I would have ascended. 10 years ago when I was in uni you could still find proper girls. But segregation, morality police and my own pisslamic brainwash took that chance from me. It's over now.
What do you think of Western islammaxxers?

everyone should be divided and conquered

Its all a fucking scam and waste of money whores gona be whores.

This religion cope that oh im going to heaven they are going to hell so its ok is so famous because it keeps the sheeps at bay

Atheism only brings nihilism, hedonism, antinatalism, moral relativism, and existential chaos. Religion is necessary.

"You have stage 4 terminal cancer, but don't worry, if you pray to the lord everything will work out. Miracles happen all the time. :soy: :soy: "

Shit is so retarded, insulting, and insensitive. Where I live there's a bunch of christcuck missionaries everywhere. It's infuriating how much these bastards will harass you about the Jew on a stick.

What do you think of Western islammaxxers?
The only kind of Islam that matches with their ideals is Taliban Islam. And that means living in a house made of clay with no internet, no video games, no cinema, no alcohol, no technology and no fun basically.
Apparently they think rawdogging an ugly shitskin fat dumb foid in the middle of your muddy hut (you have one bedroom and that's were your six kids are sleeping) is better than all of those things combined.

Atheism only brings nihilism, hedonism, antinatalism, moral relativism, and existential chaos. Religion is necessary.

Hate to break it to you, but you have Asperger syndrome if you're not satirical right now.

atheism
/ˈeɪθɪɪz(ə)m/
noun
  • 1.disbelief or lack of belief in the existence of God or gods

Atheists can believe in morals, find meaning in their lives, and can dedicate their lives to following a lofty goal if that's what they wish until they die. Also mainstream Christianity is cucked

I like going to temples and churches to watch. I guess I find it fascinating that people are so stupid to fall for that nonsense

Its better to know the bitter harsh truth and seek real solutions instead of fooling yourself

Hate to break it to you, but you have Asperger syndrome if you're not satirical right now.

atheism
/ˈeɪθɪɪz(ə)m/
noun
  • 1.disbelief or lack of belief in the existence of God or gods

Atheists can believe in morals, find meaning in their lives, and can dedicate their lives to following a lofty goal if that's what they wish until they die. Also mainstream Christianity is cucked

Atheists can have morals that are not based on religion, but most people that entertain atheism often become nihilists, which leads them to become hedonists and moral relativists. I don't care if YOU are an exception. The point is: most people are not capable of entertaining the possibility that God doesn't exist without going nuts. So religion is necessary.

And by the way, let me see your Psychology degree before you start diagnosing people with Asperger syndrome. I think you're just a fraud.

Its better to know the bitter harsh truth and seek real solutions instead of fooling yourself
On an individual level, yes; on a societal level, religion is necessary.

You can be very rational to the point that religion is not important to you, but most people need it.

:blackpill: :bigbrain:

Very few people get this.

Without religion most people would behave like complete and utter savages. Studies on behavior and observation demonstrate that when people are being watched - or THINK that they're being watched - their behavior is more tame, more "moral." There's less lying, cheating, stealing, and killing. If school exams had no proctors, the grades would never need to be curved.

There are similar results with determinism. If people believe that things are already determined and that they have no free will, then they're more likely to behave immorally and act more selfishly. This is rooted in the nihilism that can be concluded from this worldview, but is not necessarily entailed by it.

"You have stage 4 terminal cancer, but don't worry, if you pray to the lord everything will work out. Miracles happen all the time. :soy: :soy: "

Shit is so retarded, insulting, and insensitive. Where I live there's a bunch of christcuck missionaries everywhere. It's infuriating how much these bastards will harass you about the Jew on a stick.
"Hey man you got bombed your whole family died u have diabetes and early parkinsons you re also fired from your job and no women want you but hey the lord loves you fr :soy: "

Fucking low iq rambling all day all fucking day RAMBLING ABOUT A BOOK THAT WAS MADE BY A BEGGAR 1000000 YEARS AGO

The only kind of Islam that matches with their ideals is Taliban Islam. And that means living in a house made of clay with no internet, no video games, no cinema, no alcohol, no technology and no fun basically.
Apparently they think rawdogging an ugly shitskin fat dumb foid in the middle of your muddy hut (you have one bedroom and that's were your six kids are sleeping) is better than all of those things combined.
In Islam, these losers can't even live in non-Islamic states or nations. "B-but Saudi Arabia is a-" Every so-called 'Islamic nation', fuck it, EVERY LAND with the exception of Afghanistan and hotspots run by the likes of Al Qaeda and the Islamic State are abodes of disbelief :feelsbadman:(Dar al Kufr). It is obligatory for Muslims to make hijra (emigration/emigrate) out of Europe, North America and yadda yadda. These fuckers putting pressure on everyone to accommodate meat that was butchered with Allah's name recited over it :feelsbadman: I won't even go into child marriages, sharia law, wala wal baraa (concept of loyalty to Muslims and general hatred to everyone else - LITERAL JEWISH BEHAVIOUR)

I'm going to make an exception for Christianity since I want to look into it but fuck Islam and Judaism. Unironically would put up with Satanists then either of those two.

Last edited:
Brocel go to pray

Without religion most people would behave like complete and utter savages. Studies on behavior and observation demonstrate that when people are being watched - or THINK that they're being watched - their behavior is more tame, more "moral." There's less lying, cheating, stealing, and killing. If school exams had no proctors, the grades would never need to be curved.

There are similar results with determinism. If people believe that things are already determined and that they have no free will, then they're more likely to behave immorally and act more selfishly. This is rooted in the nihilism that can be concluded from this worldview, but is not necessarily entailed by it.

Precisely.

Some people here think that just because they can cope with atheism our entire society can do the same. They are spreading the atheist disease that led so many young people to hopelessness and existential emptiness.

These young people conclude that, "If God doesn't exist and I'm just gonna die, I might as well have some fun while I'm alive".

And we both know what (((fun))) means, don't we? It's pure hedonism.

I see. Nice to hear a firsthand account from someone in an actual Islamic nation not a "trad" LARPer like Andrew Tate

No people arent savages not because of god but because they are afraid of real forces like prison and jail and torture.

This jordan peterson mentality is flawed.

why does murder exist then? Is every murderer an atheist? Is that why 90% of criminals practice religion in their free time in jail?

Pablo escobar and el chapo were missionaries for christianity jfl.

Your logic is simply WRONG. Real court and police power makes people fall in line not religion.

I dont wana kill someone and go rot in jail for 20 years thats the reason not because im afraid of some made up useless dude.

Atheists can believe in morals, find meaning in their lives, and can dedicate their lives to following a lofty goal if that's what they wish until they die.
The overwhelmingly majority of atheists are mainstream atheists and have been fooled into thinking that not believing in God makes them smarter, failing to understand the correlation between highly intelligent academics and atheism and thinking that this implies a causal link with their own atheism. They haven't analyzed their own morality and constructed a new, post-religion set of morals from first principles that they will adhere to for the rest of their lives. They have merely adopted the morals of the dominant culture as a natural heuristic, as those heuristics generally serve us well as efficient shortcuts, and so they typically become lazy.

And by the way, let me see your Psychology degree before you start diagnosing people with Asperger syndrome. I think you're just a fraud.

Don't take it to heart, son :feelsohh:

"On an individual level, yes; on a societal level, religion is necessary. You can be very rational to the point that religion is not important to you, but most people need it."

Can you prove why Abrahamic religions would help societies? This is just an excuse to do fucked-up things and then say "b-b-m-muh objective morals!" You're literally subscribing yourself to beliefs that are at best ridiculous.

Fuck do you mean I can't wear garments that pass my ankle? (Islam)
What the fuck do you mean I can't divorce my wife? (Christianity)
Not even willing to bring up Judaism :feelshaha:

I see. Nice to hear a firsthand account from someone in an actual Islamic nation not a "trad" LARPer like Andrew Tate
Andrew Tate is an apostate according to Islamic scriptures.

The overwhelmingly majority of atheists are mainstream atheists and have been fooled into thinking that not believing in God makes them smarter, failing to understand the correlation between highly intelligent academics and atheism and thinking that this implies a causal link with their own atheism. They haven't analyzed their own morality and constructed a new, post-religion set of morals from first principles that they will adhere to for the rest of their lives. They have merely adopted the morals of the dominant culture as a natural heuristic, as those heuristics generally serve us well as efficient shortcuts, and so they typically become lazy.

You do not need religion to have the moral obligation to be a genuine good person.

santa clause for adults

No people arent savages not because of god but because they are afraid of real forces like prison and jail and torture.
Exactly.

In the absence of a divine authority, the man-made authority serves the same function, but is more materially tangible. People are prone to trust their own senses and deny what they cannot personally and empirically verify or what does not yield invalid conclusions in their own cognitive calculus.

This jordan peterson mentality is flawed.
This is not a Jordan Peterson mentality. These are not his ideas and arguments. He is merely a mouthpiece for them.

why does murder exist then?
Murder is a moral concept. It exists (as a concept) to maintain order and mete out punishment for the purpose of maintaining that order.

Is every murderer an atheist?
No. Stupid question.

Is that why 90% of criminals practice religion in their free time in jail?
This is most probably done out of a need to appeal to a higher authority to "forgive" them of their crime and lessen their punishment. In practice, this manifests as better behaved inmates, which then leads to an increased probability of parole. However, the act of practicing religion is rarely a kind of Machiavellian scheme to be freed of society's hold over your freedom, but rather a genuine display of penance.

If the result works, do you really care about the method or the process?

Pablo escobar and el chapo were missionaries for christianity jfl.
Yes, the Machiavellian types.

Your logic is simply WRONG. Real court and police power makes people fall in line not religion.
It's not. You didn't understand point, but that's OK. You want to feel correct in your rejection of religion and are emotionally attached to the outcome. I get it. You don't have to worry.

I dont wana kill someone and go rot in jail for 20 years thats the reason not because im afraid of some made up useless dude.
And if there were no crime for murder? Are you implying that you would go ahead and murder, if you so desired to?

If you are indeed implying as such, then your moral evaluations and reasoning are guided by extrinsic, negative motivations, namely the desire to not be locked up. This would then imply that is not out of an intrinsic moral judgment of the badness of murder, which ironically means, then, that religion and authority are necessary to control your behavior in society. Thus, you are proving the point.

Last edited:
You do not need religion to have the moral obligation to be a genuine good person.
That's not what I'm saying. Reread what I said. Multiple times, if you need to.

Last edited:
Don't take it to heart, son :feelsohh:

"On an individual level, yes; on a societal level, religion is necessary. You can be very rational to the point that religion is not important to you, but most people need it."

Can you prove why Abrahamic religions would help societies? This is just an excuse to do fucked-up things and then say "b-b-m-muh objective morals!" You're literally subscribing yourself to beliefs that are at best ridiculous.

Fuck do you mean I can't wear garments that pass my ankle? (Islam)
What the fuck do you mean I can't divorce my wife? (Christianity)
Not even willing to bring up Judaism :feelshaha:
tl:dr

What the fuck are you talking about?? For example, what Islam says is moral is COMPLETELTY DIFFERENT to what Hinduism says is moral. Every religion thinks they're part of the victorious sect with divine favour upon them. Islam is a monotheistic religion that allowed the actions of the co-ordinated terrorist attacks that happened in France during 2014-15. This is barbaric, but according to Allah, it's free game since France dropped bombs in Syria and Iraq. Those terrorists thought Allah blessed them with the opportunity of being his knights that week. When the Islamic State announced it's Caliphate, tens of thousands of Muslims joined them globally, adhering to the call of Jihad.

On the contrary, there are actual studies that were done. Showing that atheist and agnostic individuals were more empathetic ethical and moral than self identified religious believers. Here's one:

A homeless soul is taking refuge under a bench. A Muslim comes up and drops him a few coins, and asks him to make dua (suppilication) for him because he wants to find a spouse. THIS RELIGIOUS CUNT DID IT FOR SOMETHING IN RETURN. Same with Christians. We don't even have to bother with Juden. Compare the most religious countries with the least too, man :feelswhat: this motherf-

"Without religion most people would behave like complete and utter savages."

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xb18pWfZBSE&ab_channel=Finklebottom%28Beatrix%29

Precisely.

Some people here think that just because they can cope with atheism our entire society can do the same. They are spreading the atheist disease that led so many young people to hopelessness and existential emptiness.

These young people conclude that, "If God doesn't exist and I'm just gonna die, I might as well have some fun while I'm alive".

And we both know what (((fun))) means, don't we? It's pure hedonism.

What religion do you follow? Tell me, please.

What the fuck are you talking about?? For example, what Islam says is moral is COMPLETELTY DIFFERENT to what Hinduism says is moral. Every religion thinks they're part of the victorious sect with divine favour upon them. Islam is a monotheistic religion that allowed the actions of the co-ordinated terrorist attacks that happened in France during 2014-15. This is barbaric, but according to Allah, it's free game since France dropped bombs in Syria and Iraq. Those terrorists thought Allah blessed them with the opportunity of being his knights that week. When the Islamic State announced it's Caliphate, tens of thousands of Muslims joined them globally, adhering to the call of Jihad.

On the contrary, there are actual studies that were done. Showing that atheist and agnostic individuals were more empathetic ethical and moral than self identified religious believers:

A homeless soul is taking refuge under a bench. A Muslim comes up and drops him a few coins, and asks him to make dua (suppilication) for him because he wants to find a spouse. THIS RELIGIOUS CUNT DID IT FOR SOMETHING IN RETURN Same with Christians. We don't even have to bother with Juden. Compare the most religious countries with the least too, man this motherf-
There goes your multiple attempts. None of this shit is what I'm talking about.

Without religion most people would behave like complete and utter savages.
The point is that people behave in the presence of an authority. "Religion" is just a form of authority. The state is just a secular replacement for religion as the dominant authority.

Do I have beat it over your heads, you retards? Fucking hell. I don't have time to deal with low IQ GrAYs.

The point is that people behave in the presence of an authority. "Religion" is just a form of authority. The state is just a secular replacement for religion as the dominant authority.

Do I have beat it over your heads, you retards? Fucking hell. I don't have time to deal with low IQ GrAYs.
Yes religion authority is really keeping the savages at bay thats why thete is war in russia and ukraine and plaestine and israel and china and hong kong and a like 10 other places too.

Thanks GOD for this authority we are clearly super afraid of :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Thats just another word for atheist
Atheists assert that God doesn't exist, while agnostics humbly say, "I don't know." That's a big difference if you ask me.

Atheists assert that God doesn't exist, while agnostics humbly say, "I don't know." That's a big difference if you ask me.
Agnostic is just a coward atheist

Based atheistcel

Yes religion authority is really keeping the savages at bay thats why thete is war in russia and ukraine and plaestine and israel and china and hong kong and a like 10 other places too.

Thanks GOD for this authority we are clearly super afraid of :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
iu

You realize that religions too had laws for society and carried out punishment, right? "Thou shalt not murder," is not just an entry in a religious document. It's an enforceable edict by the religious authority. You murder and you will get hanged or have your head chopped off in public. It's not enough that God will be mad at you and throw you in hell ("Oooooh! Aaaaaah! Oh no! Who gives a fuck?"). Having the societal punishments gave something real for the irreligious and the closeted atheists to be afraid of.

Now that changed to, you commit first degree murder and you're getting 25 to life without parole, if you have a shit-tier lawyer.

Last edited:

"There goes your multiple attempts. None of this shit is what I'm talking about."

Stop acting Jewish. I addressed every part. "Studies on behavior and observation demonstrate that when people are being watched - or THINK that they're being watched - their behavior is more tame, more "moral." - was addressed with an opposing study I sent, and I delved deeper into your little {more "moral."} by discussing what moral mean through the lens of Islam, a major RELIGION. That was the point of my Islamic State example. You say we're barbaric and savages without religion (we as in humans- you'll cry and twist my words if I don't break down everything I say from here on) but the most second-followed religion has a Holy Book that guides it's believers into being just those two.

"The point is that people behave in the presence of an authority. "Religion" is just a form of authority. The state is just a secular replacement for religion as the dominant authority." is NOT = "Without religion most people would behave like complete and utter savages." Don't get prissy now because those are two different sentences. In one statement, you're championing for why religion is NECASSARY while in the other statement, you're asserting it's just another form of authority, similar to the state as in they both observe, regulate and punish. Therefore, religion is not necessary if the state exists. I might be Zoomali, but I ain't wrong here. Will just add a few more things!

"There's less lying, cheating, stealing, and killing. If school exams had no proctors, the grades would never need to be curved." well it's great that the state is preventing such things as the current power. Religion is no longer needed, yah?

"If people believe that things are already determined and that they have no free will, then they're more likely to behave immorally and act more selfishly." Bruh, is there even free will in Christianity? Theological Determinism is present in Islam, and I'm sure in Christianity as well since they keep spamming "God's plan" every second.

I'm reading your messages prior to our conversation, and I see where I might have missed your tone about religion = just another form of grand authority, but it was still overwhelmed by your overall message that screams RELIGION IS A MUST.

Last edited: