Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate that feeling when...

Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★★
when I see a cute foid on the street, and I start imagining dozens of hypothetical scenarios in my mind, I try to look at her face more closely, but I only desire her more, and next to her is her boyfriend.

then I walk away knowing I'll never see her again, but I remember her fucking face forever, fuck. :feelsree:

there's a million bitches out there and I'll never have one of them

foids are another species, we are not part of the same race, they have more rights, their life is 200 times easier than ours.

when I see a cute foid on the street, and I start imagining dozens of hypothetical scenarios in my mind, I try to look at her face more closely, but I only desire her more, and next to her is her boyfriend.

then I walk away knowing I'll never see her again, but I remember her fucking face forever, fuck. :feelsree:

there's a million bitches out there and I'll never have one of them
foids are another species, we are not part of the same race, they have more rights, their life is 200 times easier than ours.
for things like this is why I want to see this planet to blow out

You're not too far gone I don't imagine things like that and never have even when I was bluepilled all I imagined was sex sex sex and shooting